Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sherry Burgett Hilliard
Thanks for submitting the question.  I will be happy to respond.

Your question:   What has SHE done for this case other than benefit financially?

My Answer: Well, let's see what I have done.

1997, not long after the murder, I joined a forum and tried to be a voice of calm and reason.  I asked people to wait for the evidence to be shared before anyone go crazy and lynch the parents.  I tried to find evidence of prior abuse and neglect, history of alcohol or drug use, some motive like insurance payout or custody dispute.  I found nothing.

I posted that JonBenet's name was not in the ransom note and that caught the attention of the police since very few knew that fact to be true.

I got the attention of LE and on the list of things TO DO, locating me was on  the list given to Lou Smit the day he was hired. 

I later told LE that a third weapon was involved - other than the garotte and what was used to hit her in the head.   That turned out to be the stun gun.

I was privately lured into a discussion with a college professor and later found out he had - - as an "EXPERT", decided I was the killer - he let the cops know and he advised NEWSWEEK Magazine to hold the front page for the reveal.  The headline was to be "Paging JonBenét's killer."

I said nothing to anyone about that episode - - - quickly cleared my name.  By then I was leading one of the biggest Ramsey forums going.  I think it was important to have that discussion alive and telling the truth.  Not allowing the garbage I see posted unchallenged on facebook, topix and other sites.

Moving on.  I hosted a very GOOD group, we found a lot of TRUTH and shared with all.

When I got to meet the Ramseys, go into the murder house - - I shared that with ALL.  Acandyrose still has some of my photos taken inside the house on her site.

I acted as a go-between for people who wanted to get information to the investigators.  Some could do it on their own but others found closed doors.  When I felt a suspect really was a GOOD suspect, I could make a phone call and talk to someone immediately.  Sometimes that was LE like Lou Smit, sometimes LE outside Boulder.  And when I felt it was the right thing to do, it was media.  I made a lot of contacts.  Some may have disliked me but most had to admit they respected me because I wasn't telling lies - my information was GOOD.

So when Steve Thomas had his key witness going into the grand jury and I found out it was that college professor - - - I stepped up and went to Boulder to let the DA know the witness was a charlatan, a fraud.  The DA wouldn't leave his office to speak with me and I wouldn't leave the file without seeing him - - - so I went on 48 Hours and - - - according to several books  - Foster was toast.  I am very proud that I stopped that false witness from taking a mother from her child.

So I had a forum and I fought to publish the facts.  I am the one who made deposition transcripts available for everyone.  I got hold of the FAX between Miller and Hoffman and published that.      I published crime scene photos that no one else had.  I got a book removed from the printing presses and saw it replaced with transcripts of the Ramsey interviews.  (Some errors in there but a far better book than was planned.)

I spent HOURS transcribing TV shows so we would have transcripts to discuss on the forums.

I have traveled to several states to review evidence the BORG swore would have me jumping the fence.  They were always wrong.

I have traveled to a few states and met with people here or worked with them online to develop detailed files on suspects.  No, no one was aware of that as - - - only one person killed JonBenet and I don't put names out there at all.  If a name was not in the media or brought out by someone else, I protected the names.   But my efforts have seen probably a half dozen good and reasonable suspects forever CLEARED - - sometimes by DNA.

I have worked as a consultant to many reporters, a few documentary makers.  I have "edited" a few books.  I have kept many confidences - - I am good at keeping confidences.

I have put up my own money for a small reward and to pay for an ad in the Boulder papers to remind people this is not over.

I started a GoFundMe campaign to remind people that this is not over - - - and I know the money can and will help clear more suspects.  I can only hope it will also identify the killer.

I keep reading, making calls, seeking the truth, asking questions and building files that one day make be the seed needed to make a call to LE or media.  I keep trying.  My work is far from over.  And that is why I reactivated WebbSleuths.org.

Can I ask what YOU do to help see this case solved?  I know you flame me a lot, in an area where I don't post.  You don't know much of anything and choose to believe the negative stuff you find on BORG forums - kind of a stupid thing to do - and I really don't care.  But you asked a real question so I decided to answer.

Hope you have a great Easter - Mine was wonderful, surrounded by family and food and good conversation.  I will be talking with Ramsey people-who-matter next week and...... I hope I answered your question and you can go back to flaming knowing - - - I really don't care.  Your lack of information and understanding shows who YOU are.  My past contributions to the case stand witness to who I am.

As for the "evidence" against me online - - are you so naïve you believe that crap?  Really?  You don't know people can and do edit chat logs and reprint them as real?  You don't know people misquote others and simply make stuff up?

According to one BORG myth, I nearly committed suicide once at a big fancy dinner party - jealous because one of the people at the dinner had a girlfriend?     The next morning I went on camera looking (according to some) pretty good in the 48 Hours show.  The poster who reported my bloody attack on myself (I don't remember if I was at the table or on it)  went to Boulder later, according to her posts,  to sleep with all the Ramsey people I had - - I laughed, her trip was going to be boring because I don't cheat on my husband.  Well, I hear she went out there and cheated on HER husband - - but that's her story to tell.

Hope you have a good Easter - mine was great, as usual.  Life is good, my efforts in Ramsey are earnest and I am pleased with seeing the suspect growing shorter. The BORG is like some sewer spill a few towns away, not my problem.

But I got sent your question and thought -- - why not?  So here's your answer.  And I wonder if you are really as proud of your efforts in Ramsey as I am in mine.