Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
email - with addressses
I get email from time to time that -- well, what can you do but roll your eyes and delete?  I decided to share some here.  I fully intend to include the email addresses of those feeling a need to email me with this garbage.  I will not respond from my email account but may here.  Just for your education.(not)

From
[Image: space.gif]Charlene White charlenewhite0825@hotmail.com[Image: space.gif]
To
[Image: space.gif]jameson245 jameson245@aol.com
Cc

Bcc

I have no idea why someone would start a gofundme for this poor girl, nor why you felt the need to use false information, the fact is her father killed her to cover up his sexual molestation, it is NO secret, just how his other daughter happened to die because she started having repressed memories of "daddy", the paint brush? Good cover up to yield prior abuse to his daughter! I mean when her mother wants a full pelvic exam and she died what, 8 days later, with her dads shirt fibers on her? YEAH it was an "intruder" I think it is disgusting how he got away with it, and the whole cancer thing!? Classic!! There was NO intruder, NO "accident" etc... Just a father shutting up his kid before her pelvic exam that would reveal the TRUTH about what was going on! 

(Is this what the BORG are peddling now?  How sick - how wrong.)
Robert Cook sent this today

"As soon as this reward gets big enough, I am going to file a claim for it. Patsy killed JonBenet and I can prove it. I'll sue you if I have to. I have photographs, witness statements, missing Christmas lights....."

I informed Robert that - as I the September reward, I alone will decide how the funds are disbursed. Since the same DNA I believe will identify the killer CLEARED the Ramseys and Fleet White, I can assure you he will NOT get the reward.

Just documenting what is happening. Don't want any misunderstanding of what is happening here.
Omg!!!! Speechless.
"as I the September reward????"

Can't follow you, but certainly I know you won't give the reward over to the BORG.
I personally posted a reward last September. for 2000 dollars and that is not being added to the gofundme because if I do that some of the money will be lost - - - gofundme keeps 5%. I am saying the same basic rules apply. I hold the money and I pay it out.

find that at http://www.webbsleuths.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=28
Sherry Burgett Hilliard posted, "Jameson has been proven time and time again putting out false info. She was busted as a liar years ago."

Without using edited chat logs, I would ike to see this poster prove I lied about anything or put out false information.

I can remember apologizing a few times for making a mistake, there have been times when my sources were wrong - - and when I found those mistakes, I did retract and fix the errors. I have never intentionally mislead anyone or lied.

But let's see what I DID do.

I started out being in a very small group of people willing to do actual research in this case - Ma Brady was one woman who did as much as I did and we all owe her a thank you for keeping us informed. Like now, most want to go to one URL and get their news. Busy, lazy.... just how it is.

I led the group that was NOT out to lynch the Ramseys and I made personal contact with a lot of the people involved in the case - and I shared a lot of what I learned with everyone. (Not everything. I never broke a confidence.)

I exposed a false witness in this case - Don Foster. There is a large page on him at jameson245.com

I released tapes of interviews in order to get the TRUTH out. Had I sent everyone a transcript the BORG would have said I edited the transcript. But I released the tapes to a BORG media outlet.

I have worked on a half dozen documentaries - with people who wouldn't tolerate a liar.

I started posted on Facebook and was supporting my views with quotes from depositions and court documents, taped interviews and other TRUTHFUL sources. BORG, unable to handle the debate, made a plan and encouraged their followers to complain about my posts. I complied with FB's rules but was deleted WITHOUT EXPLANATION. So I reactivated my old forum - - - and this area is full of all kinds of information.

I have put up my own money for a reward. I have started a GoFundMe page to collect funds so DNA tests can be done on suspect DNA.

The BORG can say I wake up every night to practice making garottes, that I bath in orange juice and eat raw squirrels. That I lied in this case and let Casey Anthony stay in my guest room - - and idiots like Sherry Hilliard will hang on their every word.

This new generation of BORG is honestly a sick joke. The Internet is still the wild west and my advice to anyone who honestly wants to learn about the case is to do the research for themselves. The truth IS out there.
Sherry Burgett Hilliard asked, Why is those oversized panties still being thrown out???? Patsy lied about recognizing them until she was busted by friends knowing she purchased for her niece. Geez!!!!!

Sherry is a know-nothing nobody unwilling to do any research. It is this kind of poster who makes the FB forums solid jello.
I wonder if Lin Wood could sue Facebook for allowing so much of that garbage to continue.

Just musing.
(04-13-2017, 01:29 PM)jameson245 Wrote: Sherry Burgett Hilliard posted, "Jameson has been proven time and time again putting out false info. She was busted as a liar years ago."

Without using edited chat logs, I would ike to see this poster prove I lied about anything or put out false information.

I can remember apologizing a few times for making a mistake, there have been times when my sources were wrong - - and when I found those mistakes, I did retract and fix the errors.  I have never intentionally mislead anyone or lied.  

But let's see what I DID do.

I started out being in a very small group of people willing to do actual research in this case - Ma Brady was one woman who did as much as I did and we all owe her a thank you for keeping us informed.  Like now, most want to go to one URL and get their news.  Busy, lazy.... just how it is.

I led the group that was NOT out to lynch the Ramseys and I made personal contact with a lot of the people involved in the case - and I shared a lot of what I learned with everyone.  (Not everything.  I never broke a confidence.)

I exposed a false witness in this case - Don Foster.  There is a large page on him at jameson245.com

I released tapes of interviews in order to get the TRUTH out.  Had I sent everyone a transcript the BORG would have said I edited the transcript.  But I released the tapes to a BORG media outlet.  

I have worked on a half dozen documentaries - with people who wouldn't tolerate a liar.

I started posted on Facebook and was supporting my views with quotes from depositions and court documents, taped interviews and other TRUTHFUL sources.  BORG, unable to handle the debate, made a plan and encouraged their followers to complain about my posts.  I complied with FB's rules but was deleted WITHOUT EXPLANATION.  So I reactivated my old forum - - - and this area is full of all kinds of information.

I have put up my own money for a reward.  I have started a GoFundMe page to collect funds so DNA tests can be done on suspect DNA.

The BORG can say I wake up every night to practice making garottes, that I bath in orange juice and eat raw squirrels.  That I lied in this case and let Casey Anthony stay in my guest room - - and idiots like Sherry Hilliard will hang on their every word.

This new generation of BORG is honestly a sick joke.  The Internet is still the wild west and my advice to anyone who honestly wants to learn about the case is to do the research for themselves.  The truth IS out there.

Mrs brady had a great website. I remember checking it every day, lol. Her personality wasnt so great, lol.

Remember maketoast?

Facebook is full of crazies. Not going to waste my time there. Webbsleuths is the place to be!!!!!!!
Remember the PLA? Ends up someone really thought a member of the PLA did this and made a big case against him - posted about it and I think youtube and vimeo carried Cardo making his case - - - and Carter calling him on it.

And Ruthee swearing I was a man and she knew because she was psychic. And that AFTER I appeared on 48 Hours.

There were a lot of side shows here over the past 20 years. And it continues today with the new generation of No-Nothing-About-The-Case BORG. They don't know any facts, are too lazy to bother doing research but sure like the drama they find in the forum wars.

I understand some think the peanuts found in the basement were actual NUTS, they are asking about the shells?
They believe the feces gossip - someone said it so it must be true.
They don't trust ME - - because they have been told.. who knows? But the BORG insists their friends hate me and the beat goes on.

In the end, the truth will out. And the BORG will change their hats and slither away.