Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Patricia Letters" Mysterious Letter Writer Impersonating Patsy Ramsey
1999-06-07: From The "Patricia Letter Writer" Collection[/font][/size][/b][/font][/size][/url]
[/color][/size]

1999-06-07: E-Mail from Jim Tipson (http://www.find-a-grave.com) to Cheesy
(Cheesy was the "Woman from Wisconsin" mentioned in DOI Page 310)

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:24:17 -0600
To: "Cheesy aka Patti"
Subject: Re: me again....

"So, kind sir, if you would answer these questions, I would be eternally grateful ( I thought that was an appropriate term to use ....eternally...get it?)"

um...yes, i get it...and i dont' much mind if you ARE a cop...at his point, i'm ready to turn the whole thing over to the FBI/Boulder Police, just in case this person is involved...

"Where the photos cropped by you?"

I honestly can't remember, but i bet they were...i crop probably 95% of all photos that are sent to me...throwing away the originals...so, yes, i imagine they were cropped by me...

"Were there any other photos sent to you that you did not post on the site?"

again...from a fuzzy recollection, i believe i posted all of the photos the person sent me...as noted before, she/he had VERY specific details about what captions went with what photos...and then after i posted them, she/he thought something was wrong, but it turned out it was just their monitor or something and then they thanked me for the 'beautiful' job i did in posting the photos...i posted all of the 'captions' as they were sent to me and i believe i posted all of the photos as well...

"do you recall when these photos were sent to you?"

Late october of 98...7 PM MST on October 29, 1998 to be specific...from the email: ramsey080690@hotmail.com The address: ramsey@nym.alias.net was also signed at the bottom of the message...

"Thank you so much, if I happen to become rich and famous over this, I will be sure to plug your 

website every chance I get."

I would hope so!

thanks agnd good luck,
jim

1999-11-11: From The "Patricia Letter Writer" Collection

Ramsey From Ramsey Thu Nov 11 13:12:41 1999
X-Apparently-To: gsquared100@yahoo.com via mdd502.mail.yahoo.com
Received: from nym.alias.net (18.26.0.252)
by mta105.mail.yahoo.com with SMTP; 11 Nov 1999 21:12:45 -0000
Date: 11 Nov 1999 21:12:41 -0000
Message-ID: <19991111211241.20408.qmail@nym.alias.net>
To: gsquared100@yahoo.com
Subject: My Friend Gail
Content-Length: 2968

Dearest Gail,

I want to thank you for your support and patient attentiveness to my past mails to you. Your insight into the man in mine and JonBenet's life; (now in her death), was very accurate. Once my foe, you turned into a wonderful friend. I will never forget how most every mail of yours ended with the gracious words, "How can I help you?". You will never know what those sweet words of help meant to me. I am sure you will remain good friends with people whom I respect and know as some of the world's finest journalists. Your intelligent insight coupled with your caring spirit, has brought me through this sea of confusion. I thank you, Gail - for everything.

It is with heavy heart that I come to you with the following unfortunate news - I must leave you now. For security reasons, the ramsey@nym.alias.net address will continue to exist to avoid sabotage through possible takeovers of the account; however, I will not have access to the account after tonight. Therefore, if you send messages to the Ramsey address, you will not be sending mail to me. Please be assured that I am in no present danger. Due to the overwhelming nature of this situation, and the fact that I have exhausted all my efforts; I have decided that I must let John, our investigators, and attorneys handle this situation in the way they see fit.

I am so sorry if I have done anything to confuse you or cause you to have any reservations about me. I am also very sorry that I cannot, at this time, discuss the things I shared with you here, via telephone or mail directed to my 4*** Paces Ferry Road address; the residence of my sister Pam; the Davis residence; or my parent's residence. Furthermore, I cannot discuss the things I shared with you here via any calls made to 404-262-**** or any of my cellular phone numbers. I need to talk to my husband about this before I meet with anyone and discuss this matter in front of him. I have not told him about this man. Our wedding anniversary is just days away - it would be the worse time to bring something of this magnitude up now.

I promise you that I am conscientously making every effort to find a way we can communicate past this closure. There will come an appropriate time when we can communicate via phone and mail - that time is not now.

I thank you for listening to me. I am richer from knowing you in this short amount of time. I will assure you that my husband, our investigators, and our attorneys will do everything possible to make sure justice is served. I hope soon to talk to the authorities personally. Until then, the previously mentioned people in my life will pursue truth and justice.

May God bless you. Until we meet again, you will be in my prayers. I will also pray that our separation will be a brief one. I feel confident that we will be back together in a very short time. Please remember my family in your prayers.

In Loving Gratitude,
Patricia Ramsey

1999-11-11: From The "Patricia Letter Writer" Collection

-----Original Message-----
To: cheesy21@email.com
Date: Thursday, November 11, 1999 03:19 PM
Subject: My Dearest Patti

Dearest Patti,

Patti, I will never forget what you have done for me. I will never forget the untold hours you have spent talking to me; helping me through this grief; showing concern when you felt I was in danger. I will never forget your faith in me when the world seemed to believe me guilty of this horrible crime. I will never forget your understanding responses when my heart was so full of grief over the loss of my baby. You have been like a sister to me. I know, someday, I will meet the woman who has shown my entire family such loyalty; such support. You pledged your faith in me during my darkest hours. Though I know more dark hours will follow, I am thankful that I had your friendship to help carry me through the ones I have survived thus far. My dearest Patti, words cannot describe what you have meant to me.

It is with heavy heart that I come to you with the following unfortunate news - I must leave you now. For security reasons, the ramsey@nym.alias.net address will continue to exist to avoid sabotage through possible takeovers of the account; however, I will not have access to the account after tonight. Therefore, if you send messages to the Ramsey address, you will not be sending mail to me. Please be assured that I am in no present danger. Due to the overwhelming nature of this situation, and the fact that I have exhausted all my efforts; I have decided that I must let John, our investigators, and attorneys handle this situation in the way they see fit.

I am so sorry if I have done anything to confuse you or cause you to have any reservations about me. I am also very sorry that I cannot, at this time, discuss the things I shared with you here, via telephone or mail directed to my 4*** Paces Ferry Road address; the residence of my sister Pam; the Davis residence; or my parent's residence. Furthermore, I cannot discuss the things I shared with you here via any calls made to 404-262-**** or any of my cellular phone numbers. I need to talk to my husband about this before I meet with anyone and discuss this matter in front of him. I have not told him about this man. Our wedding anniversary is just days away - it would be the worse time to bring something of this magnitude up now.

I promise you that I am conscientously making every effort to find a way we can communicate past this closure. There will come an appropriate time when we can communicate via phone and mail - that time is not now.

I thank you for listening to me. I am richer from knowing you in this short amount of time. I will assure you that my husband, our investigators, and our attorneys will do everything possible to make sure justice is served. I hope soon to talk to the authorities personally. Until then, the previously mentioned people in my life will pursue truth and justice.

May God bless you. Until we meet again, you will be in my prayers. I will also pray that our separation will be a brief one. I feel confident that we will be back together in a very short time. Please remember my family in your prayers.

In Loving Gratitude,
Sounds like a love letter from John Mark Karr.
I know this might be a really stupid question/statement, so forgive me if it is.... who is the last email posted on this thread from? I am only asking because AXD is the name of the sender and AXD is also an acronym used for Alpha Xi Delta - Patsys sorority.

(I am also an Alpha Xi Delta [found this out after I became interested in this case], so that is immediately what caught my eye.. i am just wondering if this has any significance)