Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basement bathroom
Trip Demuth was charged with making a presentation to the Boulder police showing them the weaknesses in their case against the Ramseys. This is one way we can tell what evidence the police had, what they didn't have.

This thread will have quotes about the basement bathroom that are in the report.

The window in that room was of interest - I will start with that.  they ae clearly talking about the outside of thaat window and we have photos of that available to us.

"The dust and dirt has been brushed aside on the windowsill.  There are fingerprints appearing in the dust.
Neither the fingerprints nor the brushed off areas have pine needles or leaves on top of them. Scattered pine needles can be seen scattered about in the adjoining areas.  The window was found unlocked."

My COMMENTS - - It would seem someone tried to look through the window at the least, maybe tried to get in but to the best of my knowledge, that window was painted shut and would not open.   This window was veery close to where an unidentified baseball bat was found.
"There are footprints on the toilet seat.  Those footprints do not match any officer's shoes per Trujillo."
"Pat Peck said they were not made by any of the Ramseys' shoes."
"Can be used as corroboration of recent efforts of trying to get in or out of the house."
"Have you checked the toilet paper taken from the basement toilet for blood, human tissue, biological samples or DNA?   What explanation will you give for what you haven't done?"