Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dec 26th - locks and lights
TT: Again, some housekeeping questions and, and I touched on some of these before, but I’m going to hit them just one more time. Um, Patsy, do you have any idea which windows in the house were locked or unlocked?
PR: No I don’t.
TT: Any idea about those?
PR: I, I just you know, I don’t recall checking and I couldn’t say for sure which…
TT: Okay. What about doors? Do you have any idea which doors were locked or unlocked in the house?
PR: Um, like that morning…
TT: Um hum.
PR: …you mean or… Well, typically, the only door we would leave unlocked at night is the door from the coat room there…
TT: Um hum.
PR: …into the garage.
TT: Okay.
PR: You put the garage door down and that locks, you know, you don’t typically lock that metal door there.
TT: Have, have you…
PR: But I don’t, like I said, I didn’t check them. I don’t know, but. You know…
TT: Do you recall any lights being on in the house when you went downstairs the first time to, to make the coffee? Do you remember any lights on in the house?
PR: Not specifically.
PR: I mean typically leave some lights on, but I don’t, I couldn’t tell you exactly.
TT: Okay. Any, any lights specifically that you normally light, leave on. The same light all the time?
PR: Well, we usually leave a light on in the TV room. That little den.
TT: At the back of the house.
PR: Right.
PR: And typically we leave on, you know the lamppost and maybe a lamp in the sunroom or something.
PR: But…
TT: So you kind of leave a few lights on in the house, but nothing major.
PR: Right.
TT: And you, do you recall that morning whether those lights were on? Do you remember seeing an illumination out of the corner of your eye or anything or when you see John on the floor…
PR: Well, by the time he…
TT: (Inaudible)
PR: …was on the, you know, when I’m telling you that I was on the phone with 911 and he was on the floor there reading those three pages, the hall light was on and I don’t you know, any one, either of us could have turned it on by then.
TT: Right. And that, that’s bright and obvious and…
PR: Yeah, very bright, yeah.