Annie Muss
Annie Muss

Annie Muss was the name of a poster who joined Jameson’s WebbSleuths Forum at www.webbsleuths.com on May 29, 2003. He or she claimed to know who killed JonBenet Ramsey and even provided a Yahoo e-mail address for anybody that wanted to ask questions.

Jameson posts within ten minutes telling this person that this method is not the way to submit a tip and that they should be contacting the authorities OR HER and she will give the information to the authorities and then she provides her e-mail address.

A couple of other forum members begin peppering questions to Annie Muss. On May 30, 2003 Annie Muss posts a response thread to answer all the various questions being asked by the other posters. My the evening on May 30th, Jameson posts a message telling Annie Muss to send handwriting samples to Lou Smit at the DA’s office or he can send them to her. Jameson suggests that if he doesn’t want to send to Lou Smit or her then she suggest he send them to Lin Wood, the Ramsey’s Civil attorney. Jameson informs Annie Muss that if he just wants to chat on the forum that she has better things to do.

Throughout the evening and into the early morning hours, multiple posters continue to ask questions. Since Annie Muss mentions “Twin Peaks” then Maikai posts a review. Sharkie post asking if the book mentioned is either “The People of Pineapple Place,” or “Prisoner of Pineapple Place” by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

On May 31, 2003 Annie Muss informs the forum that he has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and that he still believe he lived in Boulder in 1996 following that by saying “The experiment is over.”

Date and Time of “Annie Muss” postings:

Annie Muss - May-29-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
Annie Muss - May-30-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Annie Muss - May-30-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Annie Muss - May-31-03, 08:13 AM (EST)

Annie Muss
unregistered user
 May-29-03, 09:33 PM (EST)

"I know who did it, any questions?"

This isn't a joke, I lived there and I know the man who murdered her. Most of you who read this will assume this is a joke, but it isn't. If you have any questions please send an e-mail to JBRQuestions@yahoo.com and I will consider answering them; otherwise please feel free to post your questions or disparaging remarks here; serious questions may be answered, disparaging remarks will be ignored but are of course welcome.

Messages In This Thread
Annie Muss - by jameson245 - 02-27-2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Annie Muss - by jameson245 - 02-27-2017, 03:03 PM