Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maggie Roberts wrote
M. Why would burke say John came to wake him up if JR said he didn’t.

J - John said he went up to wake Burke and send him to the Whites' house.  I really feel bad you are so misinformed.

M. Why would John fail to mention the things he “noticed on his search of the house” when FW noticed them.

J - Two people watch the same movie and write down all they see - - the details will NOT match.    You really sound like you just can't see beyond the Ramsey Did It - I am sorry but like you said, your mind is set.

M.  Why was JR acting so weirdly and where did he go between 10:40 and 12? 

J. He wasn't acting weird according to Steve Thomas or Fleet White - - of course Thomas blamed Patsy.  Where did John go?  He was never missing, never left the house.  He was there.

M. Why was JB found murdered in her own home when it was evident that she had been kidnapped 

J - "evident she had been kidnapped???"   Why leave the body in the house with the ransom note?  Why not take the body out - - no one would see a parent put her in the car - but an intruder would risk being seen carrying her from the house.

M.  and how did JR find her within minutes after so many people searched the house? (He already knew where she was) 

J. - They had been on the third floor - woke up there, washed up there, they had been all over the second floor looking at her empty bed and checking on Burke.  They had been on the first floor most of the day before being asked to search - - - and you are upset he went to the basement?  Had he NOT, you would have said that indicated guilt because he was avoiding fining her body.  This is BORG garbage.  Sorry, but you are posting that you just disagree with all I have to say - - -this is just sad. 

M.  Based on behavioral clues, red flags, and the fact that the Ramsey’s lawyered up and refused to corporate with BPD leads me to believe it the family that murdered that little girl (intentional or not) and they staged it. Due to JRs wealth and social status I’m sure he could turn some heads.

J.  I would have trust the police before following this case and a few others,  Now?  I would hire a lawyer immediately and lock myself in a room with NETFLIX and room service.  With nothing to twist, maybe they'd HAVE to follow the evidence.  

I did notice that in all your thoughts, not a second went to explain the Intruder evidence - the stun gun, cord, tape, handwriting, boot print, palmprint, DNA - - - all unsourced.    But in a BORG dissertation on the case, explaining true evidence isn't important.  I really do know that.

Messages In This Thread
Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 09:08 PM