Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maggie Roberts wrote
[url=https://www.facebook.com/smagsjr?fref=gs&hc_ref=ARTSzjmlIYD207_MhCDpGfCfAevNuMUHmAH1PwriL60t9URJ4D6KhmNU2EsTorVZG24&dti=402806040052918&hc_location=group][/url]
From Maggie Roberts - found on another forum but pretty good post and I want to save it and my response.

These are my own questions, my own opinions and things I’ve noticed while researching this case. Feel free to give it a read and let me know what you think. Sorry in advance for the length.
First off, calling your friends over to contaminate the crime scene. Big red flag. If IDI how would he know what staircase she would come down? Why use Patsy’s notepad and marker; why would there be a need to practice it and on top of that why change the way the letter was started just to address JR. An advantage of Patsy writing the note; she would be in charge of what it said giving the evidence of it being practiced first in addressing the Ramsey’s. Being the author it gave her control to exclude herself. The time between the 911 call and the first officer arriving was only a couple minutes. So how did John manage to do all the things he said he did after Patsy yelled for him. Another question I had is what did pasty really do? She stated several times she didn’t know whether she went upstairs for John to read it or if she screamed. She said she didn’t read the whole thing but was able to recite some things said in the note. If IDI, why would he stay so long and risk being caught? The fact that the Ramsey’s were persistent in saying Burke was in bed the whole time and that JB was asleep and put to bed as soon as they got home is not plausible. PR and JR claimed that they dropped presents off at two different houses on the way home, but BR stated that they went straight home which gives more time for something to happen. The Ramsey’s were unable to keep their story straight when it came to recollecting certain significant details sent alarms off in my head. You can clearly hear another small voice in the 911 recording. Also JR stated that he was working on a model with Burke and after they both went to bed. Where’s said model? and during BR interview he stated he stayed up to finish the model after Everyone went to bed. Moving in to the pineapple, a ghost didn’t make the tea or the bowl so BR or PR did. Patsy claimed that she would hear cabinets being opened in the night even though she would be on the 3RD floor when the kitchen was on the first floor. Unless they squeak loudly. That’s bs. Burke’s interviews are full of behavioral clues along with PR and JRs interview. Why did patsy lie about the clothes JB was dressed in?Why would burke say John came to wake him up if JR said he didn’t. Why would John fail to mention the things he “noticed on his search of the house” when FW noticed them. Why was JR acting so weirdly and where did he go between 10:40 and 12? Why was JB found murdered in her own home when it was evident that she had been kidnapped and how did JR find her within minutes after so many people searched the house? (He already knew where she was) Based on behavioral clues, red flags, and the fact that the Ramsey’s lawyered up and refused to corporate with BPD leads me to believe it was the family that murdered that little girl (intentional or not) and they staged it. Due to JRs wealth and social status I’m sure he could turn some heads.

Messages In This Thread
Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 08:18 PM
RE: Maggie Roberts wrote - by jameson245 - 09-19-2018, 09:08 PM