Forums
Patsy on cord and tape - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://webbsleuths.org)
+-- Forum: Ramsey Discussion (https://webbsleuths.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Duck Tape (https://webbsleuths.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=264)
+--- Thread: Patsy on cord and tape (/showthread.php?tid=1293)

Patsy on cord and tape - jameson245 - 09-16-2018

interview April. 1997

TT: Okay. Um, other than Linda and Mervin, anybody else know about that cellar room down there?
PR: Um. We had people come and let’s see, like plumbers and stuff, but I don’t know if they would go down there. I can’t think who might, who had reason to know about that.
TT: Okay. You say that the artificial Christmas trees were stored in that room?
PR: Yeah, um hum.
TT: Okay. How do they…
PR: Oh, well, you know, Christmas before last, the guys that put them down there put the trees into the closed, into the cellar room there would have been Bob uh, Bob Wallace.
TT: With the goatee?
PR: Yes. Right.
TT: Okay.
PR: Bob Wallace and one of his friends. I don’t remember what his name was.
TT: Does anyone….
PR: They put them down there.
TT: Okay…
PR: Put the trees down there so they would have (inaudible).
TT: So Bob Wallace and his friend knew about that room?
PR: About that room. Yeah.
TT: How were the Christmas trees stored down there. Did you guys cover them up? Were they covered in any fashion?
PR: Well, those big ones were just set up in there. They weren’t even covered.
PR: The little ones, the little tabletop trees were back in the, back in the other room and I would put a sheet over them.
PR: But those big ones I don’t think they had anything draped cause, you know, it didn’t have any windows or anything so it didn’t get really dusty in there.
TT: Okay. Now, were the Christmas decorations stored down there too?
PR: Well, they were kind of hanging out in the, the wreaths and things were kind of hanging. Bob Wallace put up nails and…
TT: Um hum.
PR: … hooks and things to hang the, hand wreaths and put plastic over them…
PR: …and then there was another that I called the Christmas room back, back the other way, beyond that shower…
PR: …there a little shower down there. And that’s where I kept most of the Christmas stuff.
TT: Okay. And that (inaudible) old shower that’s got stuff in it. Nobody uses that shower…
PR: No.
TT: ….downstairs.
PR: As a matter of fact I put big Santa Claus I there and everything. In the shower.
TT: Santa Claus.
PR: Well, the like uh, figurine of Santa Claus.
TT: Okay. Um, that, that cellar door, that peg on that, does that have to be down to deep that door closed?
PR: Uh, well, no it will close. It, you know, it kind of sort of sticks on the carpet a little bit.
PR: I mean, it will close, but that kind of I always kind of flipped that down just so the kids wouldn’t get in there.
TT: Okay. But it doesn’t the door won’t open up because of the carpet without that lock down. If you leave the lock in the up position the door doesn’t just swing (inaudible).
TT: Okay. Were you ever, you were not ever in the basement that morning before the police got there?
PR: No, I was not.
TT: Okay. Have you got anything Steve before we move on to JonBenet?
ST: Patsy, when were you last in that cellar basement room prior to Christmas?
PR: Prior to Christmas?
ST: Yes ma’am.
PR: Well, I was there, I was down there a lot on the 24th wrapping and I was there on the 25th wrapping.
ST: Okay.
PR: Um…
ST: Let me show you a couple of tings. Patsy, does this look like duct tape that you’ve ever owned or used or had in the home.
PR: Um, no
ST: Do you recall ever having any duct tape or multi-purpose tape like that in the home.
ST: Okay. How about cord such as this? Have you ever seen or used or owned or had such cord in the home?
PR: Um, not to my knowledge, no, I’ve never seen…
ST: Doesn’t look familiar at all?