Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start here
(07-19-2017, 06:51 PM)jameson245 Wrote: TRAIN ROOM WINDOW
If there were so many fibers found on Jonbenet and her clothing that were and are still unidentified as originating from anyone living in the home, were any of these fibers ever sourced on or around any of the basement window sills or the butler door? If there ever was clear evidence of an intruder, wouldn't unknown fibers existing in any point of entry or exit of the house be significant to this theory? Or do the BPD and FBI have this fiber evidence and are withholding it from the public for some unexplained reason? Does anyone have any information on this?
The fibers on the bat were from the basement carpet but I don't know if there is any way to say when the fibers got on the bat. I have never seen documents proving that bat was checked for prints.

The blue fibers found on the child's crotch was never sourced - neither was the beaver hair or fibers on the garotte and tape.

Some prints were matched but there is still an unsourced print on the door to the windowless room.

I was furious when I found NO evidence that they carefully searched the window well for fiber and DNA evidence. I am sorry but that simply isn't something I have any evidence of - - and at this point I have a LOT of records in my possession. (I was sent a lot of Ollie Gray's records after he passed and have finally finished reviewing them. There was a lot NOT DONE by the Boulder cops.)
(09-18-2017, 06:00 PM)jameson245 Wrote: The fibers on the bat were from the basement carpet but I don't know if there is any way to say when the fibers got on the bat.  I have never seen documents proving that bat was checked for prints.

The blue fibers found on the child's crotch was never sourced - neither was the beaver hair or fibers on the garotte and tape.

Some prints were matched but there is still an unsourced print on the door to the windowless room.  

I was furious when I found NO evidence that they carefully searched the window well for fiber and DNA evidence.  I am sorry but that simply isn't something I have any evidence of - - and at this point I have a LOT of records in my possession.  (I was sent a lot of Ollie Gray's records after he passed and have finally finished reviewing them.  There was a lot NOT DONE by the Boulder cops.)

So disappointing. Thank you for your information. The windows/ledges/sills would have yielded several fibers I'm sure. Oh well, looks like we will never know.
When I was working on the documentaries, I spent a lot of time in the house - - with different groups and alone. Mike Bynum unlocked the house for me and when I was ready to leave, he came and secured it again. I feel like I got to know every inch of the place. I have hundreds of photos taken (with permission).

I went in and out that window and I was dressed in a long sleeve top and jeans. I needed a step to get up - - a suitcase the same size as JAR's had been put in the basement for investigators to use and consider. But it was not hard to get up and out myself. I could NOT have turned around and grabbed the suitcase behind me - - it was out of reach. And I could not have put a package in the window well then gotten out even with the step. No way the killer could have gotten her out that way.

But I am getting sidetracked. What I meant to say is that I scraped my arm - - - I am sure there were fibers left behind by anyone and everyone who went in and out that window well.

I can just hope they did take those fibers on December 26th and we have just not heard about tests done on them.
Fingers crossed there are many pieces of evidence that are being kept back. Wink
(09-22-2017, 04:54 PM)jameson245 Wrote: When I was working on the documentaries, I spent a lot of time in the house - - with different groups and alone.  Mike Bynum unlocked the house for me and when I was ready to leave, he came and secured it again.  I feel like I got to know every inch of the place.  I have hundreds of photos taken (with permission).

I went in and out that window and I was dressed in a long sleeve top and jeans.  I needed a step to get up - - a suitcase the same size as JAR's had been put in the basement for investigators to use and consider.  But it was not hard to get up and out myself.  I could NOT have turned around and grabbed the suitcase behind me - - it was out of reach.  And I could not have put a package in the window well then gotten out even with the step.  No way the killer could have gotten her out that way.

But I am getting sidetracked.  What I meant to say is that I scraped my arm - - - I am sure there were fibers left behind by anyone and everyone who went in and out that window well.

I can just hope they did take those fibers on December 26th and we have just not heard about tests done on them.
Not many but definitely some. *smiling*
(09-22-2017, 04:54 PM)jameson245 Wrote: When I was working on the documentaries, I spent a lot of time in the house - - with different groups and alone.  Mike Bynum unlocked the house for me and when I was ready to leave, he came and secured it again.  I feel like I got to know every inch of the place.  I have hundreds of photos taken (with permission).

I went in and out that window and I was dressed in a long sleeve top and jeans.  I needed a step to get up - - a suitcase the same size as JAR's had been put in the basement for investigators to use and consider.  But it was not hard to get up and out myself.  I could NOT have turned around and grabbed the suitcase behind me - - it was out of reach.  And I could not have put a package in the window well then gotten out even with the step.  No way the killer could have gotten her out that way.

But I am getting sidetracked.  What I meant to say is that I scraped my arm - - - I am sure there were fibers left behind by anyone and everyone who went in and out that window well.

You have had access to many things... one big thing is the house.  The amount of people who have been inside the house, after the murder besides LE are very slim.

This is key for people wondering and doubting Jamesons credibility..  Who can say they have been inside the house? We can all imagine what it was like, but to have access and spend time in it.. is priceless. Thats why we all need to listen to Jams!