Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roscoe
Roscoe is a poster on Facebook who has taken a lot of online courses and claims to be big CSI with a lab.   I do know he HAS spoken to John Ramsey, that he supports the intruder theory, but I think he is full of himself and hurts the search for justice more than he helps.

How?  By publishing misinformation like it is fact.

I am going to comment on a few of his recent statements - - 

Roscoe in plain print, me in CAPS

Roscoe: JonBenet's body was not hidden in the wine cellar.

PLACED BEHIND A CLOSED DOOR - "HIDDEN"?  SEMANTICS IN PLAY HERE.

Or was this room ever used as a wine cellar by the Ramsey's . It was a cold and damp storage room. No place that a mother would want her child in.

THAT ROOM WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOILER AND WAS VERY, VERY WARM.  HUMID, MOLD  GROWING ON THE FLOOR.  NOT COLD AT ALL.

Right at sun set, a neighbor seen a tall, brown hair, slim white male walk up the the North side yard walking with a purpose. The open and unlock butler door side of the yard.

JOE BARNHILL SAID HE SAW SOMEONE CROSS THE YARD, NOT SURE WHO IT WAS, MAY HAVE BEEN JAR.  NOTHING SAID ABOUT THAT PERSON GOING IN THROUGH THE BUTLER'S DOOR. THE DOOR WAS FOUND OPEN THE NEXT MORNING BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IT WAS UNLOCKED OR OPENED THE NIGHT BEFORE.

The Ranson note would be the voice of the killer because he would be in the house with JonBenet to complete this crime. The instruction note must be long anought to get the point across not to call the police because he would be found in the house and the crime would be over. A Longer note would be required than if the crime was perform from out side the house.

PLEASE, ROSCOE, USE SPELL CHECK AND CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
THREE PAGES WERE NOT NECESSARY TO SAY "DON'T CALL POLICE".

AND THEN IT GETS DEEP.

The water meter starting metering the water usage and this was a sound signal that the family was up.

PURE THEORY WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING IT. THE SOUNDS LUTHER STANTON HEARD WOULD INDICATE THE KILLER LEFT SHORTLY AFTER A SCREAM WAS HEARD.  JONBENET WAS IN FULL RIGOR MORTIS WHEN FOUND, SHE DIED HOURS BEFORE ROSCOE WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE.

He movers JonBenet to the top of the washer and haft of the dryer tops,

NO EVIDENCE OF THAT, JUST HIS IMAGINATION

this was a place to monitor any phone calls from up stairs. There was a basement phone at this location.

TRUE, THERE WAS A PHONE THERE BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE RISK BEING FOUND IN THE HOUSE WITH A MURDER VICTIM WHEN HE HAD HOURS TO LEAVE?  

A 5 inch piece of used matching black tape from his black colored stun gun was place over the hand set leaving a circle impression in the tape.

HUH??

If the 911 operator heard any voices after Patsy hung up the upstairs phone, this would have came from the basement phone, and the voices would sound muffled.

WHY WOULD THE BASEMENT PHONE NOT SEND CLEAR SIGNALS?  AND REMEMBER, WE ALL HEARD THE TAPE, THERE'S NO VOICE/CONVERSATION THERE.

The 911 call for help was place. Printed many time in the ransom note SHE dies if they call for help.
The killer must do as he printed, she dies and the ransom portions of this crime is now over.
He pulls the double loop to JonBenet's head down towards the ground, her head hangs over the dryer top and so does the gold chain around her neck. Both the cord and her chain hangs down as it entwined together supporting this as fact. The washer and dryer tops was the only table like surface big anought that he could place the wrapper up JonBenet inside two white blankets and still mointor the family. Putting her on the ground would be much harder.

SHE WAS DEAD LONG BEFORE THE 911 CALL WAS MADE.
THE ANGLE OF THE CORD AND THE BRUISING ON HER SHOULDER PLACES HER ON THE FLOOR. THE URINE STAINS INDICATE SHE WAS IN THE HALL OUTSIDE THE DOOR TO THE WINDOWLESS ROOM.  WHY ANY SEEKER OF JUSTICE WOULD WANT TO MISREPRESENT THE EVIDENCE IS BEYOND ME AND ONE REASON I THINK ROSCOE DOES MORE HARM THAN GOOD IN THIS DISCUSSION.

He now needs to move JonBenet to a place that he can become out of view. He remove the tape from the phone hand set and places the 5 inch tape over JonBenet's lips, this action was to cover over the body fluids coming from her mouth and from getting on himself as he rows her toward himself and carrier's her to the wine cellar. He was not hidding her, she was place in the center of the large 10 ft X 12 ft room.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO MOVE THE BODY AT ALL?  HE WOULD HAVE NO REASON TO THINK SHE WOULD REMAIN UNSEEN BEHIND A CLOSED DOOR IF ANY SEARCH WAS DONE AT ALL.
THERE WERE NO BODY FLUIDS COMING OUT OF HER MOUTH.
ROWS?  CARRIER'S?   HARD TO TAKE THIS SERIOUS BUT SINCE OTHERS DO, I WILL CONTINUE COMMENT.

He tied the door handle to a log grabber, bracing it to the foundation wall, his feet place against the concrete wall leaving his shoe prints on the salts coating on the wall.

NEITHER BPD NOR LOU SMIT NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER SEEN THIS - PERSONALLY I THINK THISIS JUST INSANE.

Five minutes after the police arrived, they search the basement, walking up to this white door in plane sight, the officer pulls on the door and thinks the the door is painted shut. The killer and JonBenet was on the other side.

THE OFFICER DIDN'T OPEN THE DOOR BECAUSE THE LOCK WAS ON HIS SIDE AND NO ONE COULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT ROOM AND LOCKED IT FROM THE INSIDE.  ROSCOE DOESN'T THINK THINGS THROUGH AND IT IS CLEAR HE IS SO WRONG.

Fifteen minutes later a neighbor open this door and see nothing in the dark. It was not painted shut.
JonBenet lays on the cold, damp, unheated floor for seven more hours intill the police ask John to recheck the house. At 1:05 pm her finds her there wrap up like a papoose.
The killer did not hide JonBenet there , there was many better choices in the basement if he wanted to hide her, it was a quick place to hide them self from the police after the 911 call for help. He wired the door to the room shut. Not to hide JonBenet in the basement. But to Barracuda them from the police, and it work.
Understanding the crime scene
Team JBI

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY - - ROSCOE'S THEORY DOESN'T FIR WITH THE EVIDENCE.

I AM NOT JUST HERE TO FIGHT THE BORG LIES BUT ALL LIES.  THEY DO NOTHING TO SERVE JUSTICE AND SOLVE THIS CRIME.
He's posted a lot of misinformation repeatedly. One thing that stuck out to me is that he stated a neighbor looked into the basement when they heard the scream.
Roscoe has recently posted this:

After Patsy hung up the kitchen phone, the killer pulled on the cord around JonBenet's neck for the last time. This time it was a double loop.
He knew that the police was on the way.

"Emotional Release"

He had to watch JonBenet die by choking her up close and personal, by choking her to death.
Just before leaving the wine cellar, he hit her in the head with the knob end of a child ball bat, this was his "emotional release.

Understanding the crime scene.

This was a personal cause homicide

Time JBI

There is NO proof of this. Even though the autopsy does not have an exact time of death.. .science proves she died sometime early morning . NOT after Patsy called 911. The scream heard by the neighbor. Why would the killer risk staying around like that?

He is the first person Ive seen to ever say this.

Crazy