Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BORG hate
I decided to share this hateful post from another forum, to start a kind of collection showing how hateful the BORG could become when there was clear evidence of an intruder and the family was actually cleared by a district attorney in charge of the case.  This kind of hate really confuses me.

Blacchippie says:
March 3, 2017 

Honestly speaking I don’t understand why we’re still wasting time with this, the Ramsey family did it….the case would’ve been solved but because Mr and Mrs Ramsey didn’t want it to be solved they failed to cooperate with the police
But Mrs Ramsey got what’s hers tho….cause she’s dead and since Jonbenét knows the truth so she’ll face her daughter (that’s the true justice she’ll be facing)
Interesting Blacchippie thinks it is so easy to get away with murder just by refusing to cooperate (I think she means confess).

And while I admit I am not an overly religious person, I did read a few religious books over the years and never saw it written that a murdered child whose innocent heart would presumably mean her spirit would go to Heaven would ever have to face - - as far as Blacchippie believes - - her killer. That almost seems like something that would happen in Hell.

Just saying.

I also want to say I got to know Patsy Ramsey in real life before she died. We had several private conversations and touched on all kinds of subjects. I don't believe she was involved in the murder of her child or would ever knowingly place her child in any danger at all. If there is justice after death, she and JonBenet were reunited in a better place and never have to deal with anyone as cruel and hateful as JonBenet's killers or the BORG who did all they could to hurt her innocent parents.

I have read so many BORG posts and theories - - amazing how they accuse and rant and - - - not only make no effort to make a real case against the parents but ignore the evidence that points to an intruder. They just make the accusation, point fingers, high-five each other and move on. How wrong is that?
debra says:
….it was a bed-wetting, menopausal, x-mas exhaustive breakdown…and she was probably drunk as well when she slammed her kid in the bathroom floor area !!!!

Doesn't care that the bed was not wet - she wet herself in the basement when and where her life was snuffed out.

Doesn't matter that there is no evidence Patsy was having menopausal problems, while she had lived through cancer and menstruation was a thing of the past, she had no history of deviant behavior or even a bad temper. But Debra doesn't want to hear that.

Doesn't matter that the people who were with Patsy in the days and hours before the murder didn't feel she was stressed out - she LIKED the planning and travel and was good at organizing it and keeping on the move. No, Debra has he having a breakdown that NO ONE noticed.

Drunk? No one ever said that. Yes, she had some wine, no secret or sin there - - but DRUNK? I think the post says more about Debra than Patsy Ramsey.
Dee Hayden believes JonBenet was killed by someone in her family. I want to respond to her post but can't do it on the forum where it was posted so will do it here.

Her words in plain type, mine in caps.

.... most of the evidence comes from inside.
(SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HER THE CORD AND TAPE FOUND ON THE BODY MATCH NOTHING IN THE HOUSE. tHE HANDWRITING AND DNA ISN'T A MATCH TO ANYONE IN THE FAMILY. THE STUN GUN WAS NEVER LINKED TO THE FAILY AND WAS NOT FOUND IN THE HOUSE. NOT THAT THOSE FACTS WILL CHANGE HER LITTLE BORG MIND.)

There's no sign of forced entry. The window being busted could have been from jonbenet trying to get out of the house or even her brother.
SOMEONE MIGHT TELL HER THE WINDOW HAD BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS AND THAT IS A KNOWN FACT.

When you are little and try to reach higher ground you need something to give you leverage. Where she was found was close by where her brother had been building his project.
HER BROTHER WAS NOT BUILDING HIS PROJECT IN THE WINDOWLESS ROOM OR IN THE HALL JUST OUTSIDE THE DOOR OR EVEN THE BOILER ROOM THAT WAS JUST OFF TO THE SIDE. AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT ALL HE EVEN WENT TO THE BASEMENT THAT CHRISTMAS DAY. HE WAS UPSTAIRS PLAYING WITH HIS CHRISTMAS GIFTS, OUT PLAYING WITH NEIGHBORS, AT A NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE THEN AT THE WHITES' FOR DINNER. NO ONE EVER PLACED HIM IN THE BASEMENT THAT DAY AND CERTAINLY NOT THAT NIGHT.

Besides that if there was an outsider surely they would have harmed family not just jonbenet.
REALLY? THIS WAS A PEDOPHILE INTERESTED IN ASSAUTING A 45 POUND LITTLE GIRL, NOT HAVING A PHYSICAL ENCOUNTER WITH HER FATHER.

There would have been screaming. Not only that but don't you think their neighbors would have seen or heard something or even became victims?

AT ONE IN THE MORNING? ok, WELL, IF YOU WANT NOISE, REMEMBER ONE NEIGHBOR DID REPORT A HORRIFIC SCREAM AND HER HUSBAND HEARD WHAT MAY HAVE BEEN THE GRATE BEING DROPPED BACK OVER THE WINDOW WELL. REALLY, FACEBOOK POSTERS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT

Why jonbenet and not other kids her age?

WHY POLLY KLAAS OR DANIELLE VAN DAM? MY GUESS IS THEY FIT THE PEDOPHILE'S FANTASY

Not that I don't want other kids harmed, but why isolate 1child? Her family knew the room where she was found in existed.

ARE YOU FINDING FAULT WITH THE FAMILY BECAUSE THEY KNEW ABOUT A ROOM IN THEIR OWN HOUSE? GEEZ, I AM GLAD YOU WEREN'T IN CHARGE OF THISINVESTIGATION - - OR MAYBE YOU WERE! (SNARK INTENDED)
MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW AREA FOR IDIOTIC POSTS - HERE'S ANOTHER FROM DEE HAYDEN

Foreign dna could belong to an animal. Not saying it does in this case, but it's a possibility. There's also a possibility that it's Burke's and because he was young his dna may not have been in the system yet.

THE FOREIGN DNA IS FROM A MAN WITH SOME SPANISH HERITAGE, NOT A CHIHUAHUA. I PROMISE.

DEE DOESN'T REALIZE A CHILD HAS ITS OWN DNA IN PLACE BEFORE BIRTH, IT DETERMINES THE CHILD'S OWN PHYSICAL MAKEUP, COLOR OF HAIR AND EYES, WHETHER HE OR SHE WILL CARRY THE GENE FOR HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE OR HAVE A CLEFT CHIN. IT DOES NOT GET IN THE SYSTEM AT PUBERTY.
OK, SORRY BUT THIS IS FUN

Dee Hayden WROTE, Was there an access door to enter or exit from in basement?

ANSWER - NO THE HOUSE WAS BUILT WITH A BASEMENT NO ONE COULD ENTER OR EXIT.
AND THE LAST THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME

Dee Hayden WROTE - Explain something to me, in most home invasions, they ransack the house, steal what they want like electronic items, jewelry, and other expensive items. Nothing was taken from the house.

THE MAN WANTED TO RAPE AND TORTURE AND POSSIBLY MURDER JONBENET. IN HOME INVASIONS WHERE HOUSES ARE ROBBED, THEY USUALLY DON'T RAPE THE CHILDREN. GUESS MOTIVE IS KIND OF IMPORTANT, YA THINK?

Also, how come there's no blood trails from her body through out the home?

BECAUSE THE ONLY INJURY THAT CAUSED HER TO BLEED WAS A SEXUAL ASSAULT THAT TOOK PLACE WHERE SHE DIED.

Why was the family untouched?

BECAUSE THE KILLER DIDN'T WANT TO RAPE AND TORTURE A MALE CHILD OR AN ADULT? (jUST GUESSING HERE)

Where she was found was near the area her brother had been.

WHEN WAS THAT?

Also, why was her body left in a secluded area of the house rather than where her family could see what happened to her?

IF SHE SCREAMED LOUD ENOUGH FOR A NEIGHBOR TO HEAR HER, MAYBE HE WAS SCARED SOMEONE WOULD COME LOOKING TO SEE WHAT THE SOUND WAS AND FIGURED IT WAS BETTER NOT TO BE FOUND STANDING OVER HER BODY IN THE HALL SO MOVED BEHIND THE NEAREST DOOR FOR A SPELL UNTIL HE KNEW IT WAS SAFE TO LEAVE.

Murderers don't go into isolated areas in their victims homes to kill them. If they do it's cuz they know the victims.

YOU THINK SADISTIC MURDERERS KILL THEIR VICTIMS CLOSE TO OTHERS WHO MIGHT HEAR THE STRUGGLE AND INTERFERE WITH THE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AND TORTURE THEY HAVE PLANNED?

I THINK YOU ARE EXCEPTIONALLY STUPID.
(09-03-2017, 11:16 PM)jameson245 Wrote: MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW AREA FOR IDIOTIC POSTS - HERE'S ANOTHER FROM DEE HAYDEN

Foreign dna could belong to an animal. Not saying it does in this case, but it's a possibility. There's also a possibility that it's Burke's and because he was young his dna may not have been in the system yet.

THE FOREIGN DNA IS FROM A MAN WITH SOME SPANISH HERITAGE, NOT A CHIHUAHUA.  I PROMISE.

DEE DOESN'T REALIZE A CHILD HAS ITS OWN DNA IN PLACE BEFORE BIRTH, IT DETERMINES THE CHILD'S OWN PHYSICAL MAKEUP, COLOR OF HAIR AND EYES, WHETHER HE OR SHE WILL CARRY THE GENE FOR HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE OR HAVE A CLEFT CHIN.  IT DOES NOT GET IN THE SYSTEM AT PUBERTY.

A truly stunning post.
(07-13-2017, 01:40 AM)jameson245 Wrote: I decided to share this hateful post from another forum, to start a kind of collection showing how hateful the BORG could become when there was clear evidence of an intruder and the family was actually cleared by a district attorney in charge of the case.  This kind of hate really confuses me.

I stopped posting on another forum because it was so disheartening (and frankly, stupefying) to read some of the bizarre posts that people made.  It's hard to understand what motivates some people.
Along with hate posts go the troll sites launching attacks on Facebook sites that support the family . Very organized and viscious