Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Chad Keller
JonBenet leads Burke straight to the packages she seen earlier.
Christmas, tomorrow and life for the Ramsey’s would change forever.
Burke would be found later that night by John pretending to be just playing with his new Space Adventure Garage Lego Set.
A toy, he wasn’t supposed to have opened until his Birthday, in January.

YET THE POLICE FOUND THAT PACKAGE SEALED AND WRAPPED IN THE WINDOWLESS ROOM. CHAD NEEDS TO STUDY THE INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS AND CRIME SCENE IMAGES BEFORE HE HOLDS UP HIS THEORY AS THE ANSWER TO THIS MYSTERY.

BUT LET'S STILL GO WITH THE THEORY - BURKE HAS KILLED JONBENET AND CARRIED THE GIFT UP TO THE FIRST FLOOR TO PLAY WITH IT AND JOHN WOKE UP AND WENT TO CHECK ON THE KIDS AND FOUND BURKE PLAYING WITH THE TOY. THE MELATONIN WAS JUST A RED HERRING? THIS IS SILLY.

Burke, is acting like nothing has happened to his father.
Perhaps, JonBenet was at one point going to tell for him NOT sharing.
So, he tied her hands but not tight and duct tapes her mouth. But at this point she’s already been killed.

I GUESS YOU HAVE TO BE SHARING THE SAME DRUGS TO UNDERSTAND THIS BUT I WILL TRY.
NOPE, CAN'T DO IT.
THIS THEORY DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE HARSHNESS OF THE INJURIES - BURKE WAS UNABLE TO DO THAT TO ANYONE, IT TOOK STRENGTH AND SICK SEX KNOWLEDGE TO BE THIS KILLER.
THE INJURIES SHOWED SHE WAS ALIVE WHEN SHE WAS HURT.
CHAD IS GIVING BURKE A CHARACTER HE SIMPLY DID NOT POSSESS.

Where do these materials come from?
John Ramsey’s cigar boxes.
All bundled by the one cord and simply taped in place with a single sliver of cut duct tape.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT HERE - FAR TOO MUCH MISINFORMATION TO EVEN START TO CORRECT.

John speaks to him and gets him back to bed.

SURE, WHY NOT

When it came to checking on JonBenet…
I’d say John discovered it as such: that somewhere along the early morning hours Burke hits her with the flashlight.
Knocks her into a vegetable state.
Tried to poke her into some form of communication with the train tracks…
But to no avail.
JonBenet is comatose.
Burke needs to get her out of the wine cellar room.
But, she’s dead weight at this point.
He can’t lift her.
The garrote was made to drag her, not strangle her.
Burke, pulls her heavy body to an area of the room—lifeless now—and covers her with blankets.

HE USED THE MAGIC SET HE GOT FOR CHRISTMAS TO OBTAIN THE STUN GUN, CORD AND TAPE - - AND HE PLANTED FOREIGN DNA WHILE HE WAS AT IT JUST TO PROVE HE WAS A VERY CLEVER KID. YEP, THAT MAKES SENSE.

The Ramsey parents had long begin to cover for Burke.
But, John has kept Burke out of Patsy’s sight up until the 911 call.
“What did you find?”
“What did you do?”
We all know how the rest of the story unfolds…
Our darling JonBenet gone forever…
Making A Christmas Angel…

HOW CAN I SAY THIS SIMPLY?

BULLSHIT.

ANOTHER BOOK THAT I DON'T EXPECT TO BUY. OR EVEN INCLUDE ON THE BOOK LIST.
(07-10-2017, 01:03 AM)Gemini6 Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:43 AM)Kaligirlsam Wrote: He has a book even called The Making Of AVhristmas Angel. Google his name. Chad Spencer Keller, Georgia
What a joke!

(07-10-2017, 03:59 AM)jameson245 Wrote: But keep this in mind…
If, John was in a hurry to grab these presents, to carry off to Mr. Archuletta to be loaded then guess what?
That wine cellar was open and John Ramsey was more than likely seen by JonBenet in this area where she notices some presents being left behind.
But, the presents being left behind unaware to her were for Burke’s Birthday, coming up in January.
Even though they are Birthday presents they were delivered from New York in the FAO Shwartz wrapping paper so they have Burke’s name on them..but,
You see, to little JonBenet, all she is thinking is it’s Christmas. She’s been very excitedly handing out gifts in the very exact FAO Shwartz wrapping paper all morning long to members of her family–not knowing these that her daddy is leaving behind are for Burke’s Birthday, not Christmas.
So, JonBenet, noting the package’s location upon being turned down the umpteenth time from riding her bike, is ushered out of the wine cellar room by John as he locks the wine cellar door up and they all are hustled upstairs where they load up for the White’s Christmas Party.
But, those presents left behind in the wine cellar room, are on JonBenet’s mind to secretly tell Burke.
Christmas Day 1996, is the best day little JonBenet has ever had in her six short years of life.

THEORY NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY DOCUMENTS, INTERVIEWS OR COMMON SENSE.  IF THIS HAD HAPPENED, WHY WOULD THE RAMSEYS FEEL ANY NEED TO LIE ABOUT HER SEEING THE EXTRA GIFTS AND POSSIBLY WANTING TO SNEAK TO GET THEM?  THERE IS NO HISTORY OF THE KIDS SNEAKING AROUND LIKE THAT.

Little, did she ever know—was,
That a Christmas Secret she told Burke at the White’s Christmas Party would make this the last Holiday ever spent on Earth with her family.

SO THE THEORY IS SHE TOLD BURKE ABOUT EXTRA GIFTS AT THE PARTY?  WHERE IS ANY EVIDENCE OF THAT?  IF FLEET JR. OR DAPHNE HEARD ABOUT THAT THEY WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING AFTER, WOULDN'T YOU THINK?  NOTHING LIKE THAT IN FLEET'S DEPOSITION, I WILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH.

Burke lays awake waiting for his parents to fall asleep.
After all goes quiet, grabbing a flashlight Burke wakes his sister and they go downstairs to the kitchen.

HER FAMILY SAID SHE WAS EXHAUSTED AND WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF HER SLEEP WAS DISTURBED BUT IN THE BORG THEORIES NONE OF THAT HOLDS ANY MERIT. GUESS IN HIS EDITED BOOK BURKE WILL USE A STUN GUN ON HER SO HE COULD MOVE HER TO THE BASEMENT MORE QUIETLY.

A bowl of fruit, for his sister will get her to talk.

SHE NEEDED A BRIBE?  SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HERESELF A SNACK IF HUNGRY BUT NO MATTER WHAT, NO FOOD WENT FROM HER MOUTH STRIGHT TO HER INTESTINES BETWEEN BEDTIME AND HER DEATH.  STILL THIS IS A BORG THEORY SO THE PROCESS OF DIGESTION NEED NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

Besides, it’s Christmas and he can offer it as a Holiday snack with a glass of Sweet Tea in exchange for JonBenet telling him where she seen more presents at for him.

1 - NO SWEET TEA IN REFRIGERATOR AND IF IT WAS THE TEA BAG WOULD HAVE BEEN DISCAREDED BEFORE THAT SERVING.
2. BURKE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE STOVE, HIS MOTHER OR OTHERS DID THAT FOR HIM. BURKE DID NOT MAKE TEA AND SUN TEA TAKES A LOT LONGER THAN THIS THEORY ALLOWS.
3. WHY ARE HER PRINTS NOT ON THE BOWL OR GLASS?
4, IF SHE WAS SO EXCITED AND GIVING CLUES, SHE NEEDED NO BRIBE.  THIS KID WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT UP TO HER BROTHER IN A HEARTBEAT WITH NO BRIBE.  REVIEW THE CHARACTER OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS, PLEASE.

You have a 7,000 sq. Ft. home, nearly.
A six year old isn’t going to that basement alone—unless, she has her older brother with her.
Add that, to the season of giving but in a game of “Hot or Cold” between brother and sister and the sister is tugging at Burke to follow her to the basement.
To get into the wine cellar room, the suitcase is stood on to unlatch the makeshift lock at the top of the cellar door.

THE SUITCASE WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE DOOR TO THE WINDOWLESS ROOM AND WITH THE STATE THAT BASEMENT WAS IN, THE CLUTTER, THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WOULD HAVE USED THAT AS A STEP TO THE LATCH.  REWRITE THE THEORY USING THE CHAIR AND YOU WILL HAVE EVEN MORE SLEUTHERS BELIEVING THIS IS GREAT AND IN LINE WITH THE REAL EVIDENCE.

The gifts to be taken to Michigan were taken to the plane Christmas day. The ones left in the basement were actually birthday presents for Burke to be opened in January, that were wrapped for Christmas by mistake I thought.
The wrapping paper is from the store and not "Christmas" - no Santas or religious themes. Patsy tore open a corner to make sure she left the correct package for his birthday.

You are right on the rest of it.
Chad is posting (so I hear) that he was wrongly convicted, but I still see him as a registered sex offender so all I can say is I am willing to post his side of the story is he cares to explain. I do know all registered sex offenders do NOT deserve to carry that yoke fordamnever. Each case is different.

All I know for sure is he did time for the crime and if he was later exonerated there should be paperwork proving that.

What I WILL say is that I hope he does not close his forum. He did his time and has a right to voice his opinion. I hope he stands up, faces the crowd and looks for TRUTH in this case.

This is about justice for JonBenet, not a witch hunt against posters.
CHAD SPENCER KELLER
Record ID:
ID Case Number:
460383VB5
Last Name:
KELLER
First Name:
CHAD
Middle Name:
SPENCER
DOB:
City:
DAHLONEGA
State:
GA
Offense Description:
SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF MINOR
Conviction Date:
21/11/2005
Source State:

He was 21 or 22 when convicted as far as I can tell. But the details are not here. If he made some plea deal (remember Schwinaman) and accepted sexual exploitation when the crime was actually rape......

People need to be careful when dealing with unknowns on the Internet. Just saying.
This is all public information I have found doing a google search. Found him arrested for burglary and here he is driving off without paying for gas. Now, the fact is, I don't know if he was found guilty or made a plea deal. I just know that I think he is not innocent child but a man with a criminal history.

Arrest Information:
Name: Chad Spencer Keller
Processing Date: 01-27-2009
Booking Charge:
17-6-12 BENCH WARRANT (ORG OFF GAS DRIVE OFF, NEW LICENSE)

I am, frankly, tired of seeing repeat offenders hurting people and then finding out they had charges dropped or changed to lesser offenses earlier. There should be truth in sentencing and reporting. I have read the victim accounts of the Schwinaman crimes - - sickening.

Again, I don't know what Chad Keller is guilty of - or what he has done that he may have gotten away with. But would tell posters to be careful who they trust - - there are some people out there we should never trust - - including a man who murdered a 6 year old girl on Christmas night, 1996.