Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Chad Keller
FOUND IT!

MY COMMENTS IN CAPS

JonBenet: Making A Christmas Angel
Correlating to the evidence, sleuthers say Keller delivers probably the closest truth we will ever know regarding the death of JonBenet Ramsey —
With the intruder story debunked, how do you get a 6 year-old child to the wine cellar room in the basement of a 7,000 Sq. Ft. home?

WHAT SLEUTHERS?

Making A Christmas Angel:
JonBenet’s Christmas Story
“What Did You Find?”
“What Did You Do?”
The voices heard on the 911 call, that experts have made out as saying”What Did You Find?” is assumed to be in conjunction to another inaudible voice at best, a third voice in the home that night–that could only be speaking to Burke…

INAUDIBLE VOICES - OH YEAH, THAT IS PERFECT EVIDENCE

Let’s back up to early December, 1996 when Patsy Ramsey took a trip to New York.
FAO Schwartz was where Patsy done the bulk of the Christmas shopping that year; the gifts bought and paid for with free gift wrapping where they would be delivered to the Ramsey home in Boulder, Colorado at a later date just in time for Christmas.
Now, Patsy admits that she wrapped some of the other gifts without the FAO Schwartz paper in the laundry room, but ultimately, would hide the presents in the wine cellar room.
Not just Burke and JonBenet’s presents but other family members out of State.
Specifically, it’s stated by Patsy that she would hide them in the wine cellar room before going on a trip.
Now, as well, it’s also stated on Christmas Day, John Ramsey brought several wrapped gifts to Mr. Archuletta to load onto the plane a day early to save time; whereas, the Ramsey luggage would be brought the next day on the 26th when arriving for their 7:00AM departure…
So, let’s paint the scene for this Christmas Day 1996 after JonBent comes in from riding her new bike.

A BIT OFF, BUT CLOSE ENOUGH THAT I WON'T PICK AT THE DETAILS

It’s a fact that:
John Ramsey is in the wine cellar room getting out the hidden gifts to bring to Mr. Archuletta; while, Patsy at this time on Christmas Day was in John Andrews bedroom in the basement laying out and folding new wardrobe attire bought for him for Christmas.

JOHN NEVER SPOKE ABOUT GETTING THE GIFTS FROM THE BASEMENT FOR THE TRIP. PATSY COULD HAVE SORTED THEM AND CARRIED THEM UP TO THE GARAGE.
JOHN ANDREW'S ROOM WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. THERE WAS NO BEDROOM IN THE BASEMENT. NO ONE EVER SAID SHE BOUGHT CLOTHING FOR HIM FOR CHRISTMAS. AND WHY FOCUS ON JAR - WHAT ABOUT THE GIFTS FOR MELINDA AND STUART?
SLEUTHERS BELIEVING THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CASE.

Wardrobes that would be placed in the John Andrews suitcase later found by the so called “intruder” window…

THE SUITCASE CONTAINED AN OLD BED COVERING AND A DR.SEUSS BOOK, NOT A NEW WARDROBE.

So, we have both John and Patsy Ramsey downstairs that Christmas organizing last minute details just before leaving their home to go to the White’s Christmas Party.

CHRISTMAS MORNING WAS BUSY OPENING GIFTS AND MAKING A HOLIDAY BREAKFAST THEN PLAYING WITH TOYS BEFORE THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS CAME KNOCKING. JOHN WENT TO THE AIRPORT AND FOR PART OF THAT TIME PATSY WAS PACKING ON THE SECOND FLOOR. SHE DYED HER HAIR AND I ADMIT I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE DID THAT BUT WITH THE KIDS RUNNING AROUND ON THE FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR I WOULD GUESS SHE MAY HAVE STAYED IN THE BASEMENT FOR THAT. BUT SOME BORG CLEARLY NEED TO PUT BOTH PARENTS IN THAT BASEMENT. I AM NOT SURE WHY. GUESS I AM ABOUT TO FIGURE OUT WHY.

Well, we all know, Where there are parents, anxious kids will follow.
So, JonBenet at some point was downstairs among her mommy and daddy in that basement begging to go back out and ride her new bike.

THIS IS JUST SILLY. IF JOHN WENT DOWN TO GET PACKAGES OUT OF HIDING, HE DID JUST THAT - CARRIED THEM UP TO THE CAR AND THEN TO THE AIRPORT. WE HAVE ALL SEEN PHOTOS OF THE CLUTTER IN THE BASEMENT. NO WAY ANY ADULT JUST CHOOSES TO HANG OUT IN THAT MESS. THIS IS CLEARLY HIS THEORY AND NOT SUPPORTED BY THE INTERVIEWS OR COMMON SENSE. THE BASEMENT WAS A STORAGE AREA, NOT ORGANIZED OR NEAT, NOT SOMEPLACE THE RAMSEYS WERE HANGING OUT.

And it’s mentioned JonBenet was down there with them.

ONLY IN THIS BOOK AS FAR AS I KNOW.

Messages In This Thread
For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-09-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: For Chad Kellere - by Kaligirlsam - 07-10-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-10-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by Kaligirlsam - 07-10-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-10-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-10-2017, 02:10 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by Kaligirlsam - 07-10-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-10-2017, 03:26 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by jameson245 - 07-10-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: For Chad Keller - by Kaligirlsam - 07-10-2017, 11:19 AM