Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Brennan/ Kevin Vaughan story
(04-15-2017, 06:20 PM)jameson245 Wrote: tHEY  wrote - "Against that backdrop, an investigator in Lacy's office submitted JonBenet's panties, long johns, nightgown and other items for further testing at Bode's lab in Lorton, Va., in late 2007 and early 2008."

I see that - - and wonder - - since she was not wearing the nightgown, why was that tested and not the white sweater she was wearing when she was murdered?  

Or was it tested and the report withheld from the package of information I got.

Interesting.  So much information that was either mishandled, discarded, ignored, or not released to the proper people.  It's as if they didn't want this crime to be solved.
Another chapter is about to be written. Natives are restless and the CBS lawsuit is NOT the only thing happening. I just hope someone working on this is on the right path.
The DNA is key. I am holding money just to pay for lab testing to be done and there are two groups of investigators who have told me they might be taking me up on the offer. Problem is, they are not the BPD but private individuals who are doing this in addition to their "day jobs' - - identifying the suspect, finding him and getting the DNA sample takes time and money. So I am waiting to hear they have obtained the sample - - my check can be in the mail in minutes.

The BPD is not helping, I don't think anyone has a Ramsey file on their desk at this point. The boxes are in storage and unless a tip is forced on them I don't expect they will do a thing.