• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Marino
1997-04-30: Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo

Patsy Ramsey Interrogation by Steve Thomas, Tom Trujillo
Also present, Pat Burke, Bryan Morgan, Pete Hoffstrom, Jon Foster
April 30, 1997 - Boulder, Colorado
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1997BP...mplete.htm

(SNIP)

TT: Okay. Some of this stuff, may not be able to help us a whole lot. I’m kind of going back to access Graphics a little bit. Um, I think I need to touch on it again, but I will. Any concerns that John’s brought home from work about problems at Access (inaudible). Any employees other than the, we’ve got a couple of employees that you guys were talking about.
PR: Yeah.
TT: And that Ellis has given us.
PR: Yeah. Well, I uh, remember, I don’t know the time frame exactly, but this fellow named Jeff Merrick . . .
TT: Um hum.
PR: . . .who was, has known John for several years, I guess from, I think they worked together at AT&T when John was out of college or something like that, but he came to work at Access and was subsequently asked to resign, I think. . .
TT: Okay.
PR: . . .and I remember John and my dad, you know, works there too, that they were both concerned that he was, you know making threats. . .
PR: . . .to Access and he didn’t go quietly in other words.
TT: Right.
PR: Uh, and that was, you know . . .
TT: Ellis gave us Jeff Merrick and Mike Glenn.
PR: Mike Glenn, yeah.
TT: Any other names that have come up that that you guys can think of?
PR: Uh, you know, I mean, you just, I mean we have done nothing but try to rack our brains over this . . .
PR: . . .since this happened and uh, you know, John, I, John would probably know better about anybody at the office or anything, but just, I remember Merrick and uh, oh Jim Morino, I think we, we kind of, John kind of had him maybe at the top of the list. Um, and this Mike Glenn. And all three, I believe released or if I remember right.
TT: Okay. Now, mike and Jeff um, have they ever been to your home at all?
PR: Yes.
TT: Okay. When was the last time Mike was at your house?
PR: Oh, jeez, I can’t remember, you know, I, I mean they’d just been there. I know when we kind of first moved we were, it was when we, I remember we were remodeling the patio, so I don’t know when that was. A few years ago. I mean, sort of after we had moved, first moved in we, it was Fourth of July and we went with Mary and Mike and their little girl to Chautauqua Park over the Fourth of July . . .
PR: That’s what I remembered and then they came down and had hamburgers and then we walked down to the stadium for the fireworks.
PR: And he dropped by a couple of times and brought John, this is before I think he even worked at Access.
PR: He would bring, he was with the football program. He brought John Colorado sweater one time.
PR: You know, I, I can’t, they haven’t been there anytime recently.
TT: Okay. Since Mike uh, left Access, ahs he been there at all?
PR: Uh, not to my knowledge.
TT: Okay. Um, sounds like he’s kind of dropped in every once and awhile. He wasn’t. . .
PR: Yeah.
TT: . . .wasn’t a frequent visitor at all to the house.
PR: Um, no. Hum um.
TT: Okay. What about Jeff Merrick? How, how often did he come by the house?
PR: Not very often. I remember he and his wife came by when I was under chemotherapy treatment and they uh, you know, we sat in the sun room and talked (inaudible).
TT: Okay, um. . .
PR: I mean they weren’t um, you know, they, we didn’t socialize with them or anything, you know.
TT: Right. Do you know when the last time Jeff was in the house? Would it been kind of the same length as Mike, quite a while back?
PR: It would be quite a while ago.
PR: As far as I can remember.

(SNIP)

Messages In This Thread
Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 04-05-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 04-09-2017, 08:10 PM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 04-09-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 04-09-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 08-06-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 09-10-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Jim Marino - by jameson245 - 09-10-2017, 11:44 PM