Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBI noted in BPD report
BPD report #26-58

"Sue Ketchum of the CBI is shown the photos of the marks and she indicated that they could very well be made from a stun gun."

That was in the Paula Woodward book.  I don't think she would misquote a police report but wish she had shared the date for that piece of information.  On the same page in that book (148) she talks about Kolar and his theory that the marks were left by the end of a piece of toy railroad track.  She says the DA, Mary Lacy, "discounted the information".

I have an issue with Paula not using names.   Kolar was being discounted or discredited time and time again - - in his own book he includes a letter from Lacy saying he is not honest about the evidence.  But in  this book, by not including his name, Paula really is not saving herself from a lawsuit - - she is, IMO, protecting certain people.  My theory is she REALLY doesn't want to burn bridges and hopes not using names will give her some advantage  if she wants to speak to these people later on.
Why not file an ethics complaint against Kolar? He is still with the Sheriff's office.

Who would like to work together to initiate one?

I am aghast that a member of the Marshal's office would participate in a television program that suggests a sex crime victim died accidentally.