Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
911 page
http://jameson245.com/911_page.htm
This was posted 2/5/2004 by Tricia, owner of a BORG forum who swore to her posters that she was going to prove Burke's voice was on the 911 tape, proving the parents lied about him being in his room.  (It didn't happen.

Tricia quote:
"When I contacted my lab guy he was very busy with court cases. He is working on the tape in-between his court work. He has already been paid. He is quite curious about the tape. I have filled him in on the case. He was pretty much out of the loop. It's what's under Patsy's "help me Jesus" that he is working on. I fully expect a report next week. Hopefully by Wednesday. "

It was reported she had hired Professional Audio Laboratories (then in Spring Valley, New York; later headquartered in Park Lawn, NJ)

She was all excited about being the "enhanced" tape to the Internet that would forever prove Burke had been nearby when the call was made. She never shared the promised audio or the report that would have been with it.

Because Burke's voice was not ever on the tape.

We all heard the tape, it's still online. There's no third voice and the sound at the end of the call is simply the normal sounds made by a reel-to-reel recording device as they used in 1996.
2000 March 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 NBC News Today Show Interview with John and Patsy Ramsey

COURIC: And yet some things just don't make sense. There are no clear signs of forced entry, leading police to suspect the killer was no stranger. They also think the ransom note is bogus. Who would take the time to write a three-page note at the scene of the crime and risk being caught? And then there's the question of the 911 call. You called 911 at 5:52. Burke was asleep. And yet the tape of the 911, as you all know, was enhanced in a lab and revealed a conversation in the background, apparently, between you, John, and your son Burke.

Mr. RAMSEY: OK...

COURIC: How you do explain this?

Mr. RAMSEY: The facts are that Patsy and I told the police that Burke, to our knowledge, was asleep and had been asleep until I got him up to go to Fleet White's house later that morning.

COURIC: So do you think this tape was somehow doctored or misinterpreted or what?

Ms. RAMSEY: I think it is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I don't know.

Ms. RAMSEY: It is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I--we've--we've never been allowed to hear it.
So - - long after the murder, after Burke had been interviewed twice - once on the day the body was found and the second time for Department of Social Services - the Ramseys were informed that Burke actually had been awake and feigning sleep on the morning of the 26th when they, and later Reichenbach, checked on him - - Burke fooled them all but his secret was revealed when he was.... simply ASKED about that morning. This was not a kid keeping secrets - - when asked a question, he just told the truth. Anyway, after the Ramseys knew the truth, they were interviewed by the tabloid reporters.

2001 April 3 - National Enquirer Interview with John and Patsy Ramsey

"When asked when Burke woke up, John said it was after Patsy discovered the ransom note shortly after 5:30 a.m. Then he quickly changed his answer to say Burke woke up after the 911 call. But then John changed his story again, calling The ENQUIRER as we went to press to say that Burke was awake BEFORE the 911 call. John told us. "Burke recalled his mother screaming, 'Where's my baby?' and me saying, 'Calm down, calm down, we need to call the police.'" But Patsy still insists: "When I made that phone call, Burke Ramsey was nowhere in the vicinity of the telephone."

(The BORG screamed that this was proof they lied, those bad Ramseys. Typical BORG BS)
I have called 911 before and been in a hurry to get off, just wanted someone in a blue and white car and uniformed police to be with me .. like 5 minutes before I called! I think Patsy felt the same way. I don't think it is right for some to say she should not have hung up on the operator - - she was sending help and what else could SHE have done?
I completely agree! Patsy had a million & one things going through her head... she was still processing that her daughter was in harms way... still processing the ransom note... what would be the point of staying on the phone? None .
Another thing the scratching "voices"  on the tape may be from is re-recording over old messages. In 1996, 911 was not digital like it is now. They used tapes and used them over and over for re recording. 
I also want to point out that in the Sabrina Aisenberg case the police department bugged the home and claimed to have incriminating statements from the parents on tape. When they went to court the judge laughed the police out of the courtroom for their demonstration of the tapes. No one else could determine them to say the incriminating statements they did and many of the statements didn't even match up with the conversation. It was all wishful thinking on the PD's part. The Aisenbergs sued the Tampa Police Department and won! This is what I believe the Ramsey's need to do.
We have a reel to reel and I remember posting the day the 911 tape was released that the sounds at the end of the 911 tape sounded like the reels turning.

Sure don't hear voices, never mind a conversation.
I don't find anything troubling about the 9-1-1 call.
Pretty standard fare as these things go.
It could have gotten a lot weirder had the dispatcher asked more questions.
When the perp is on the phone with 9-1-1, they notoriously minimize, hedge, provide alibi reinforcement, etc.
You see none of that here. Just genuine fear and concern.
I thought the call was alarming and honest. Patsy wasn't reading some script, she was honestly in a panic.