Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Remember Me
Quote:[Image: 07262001jonbenetad.jpg]2001-07-26: JonBenet Letter Ads

July 26, 2001

Please Remember Me

My birthday was August 6th. My favorite thing to do on my birthday was to play putt-putt golf. Once I even got a hole-in-one and my grandma did too! We jumped up and down and laughed so hard. Lots of people in my family have summer birthdays and we would all celebrate together in Michigan. My favorite cake ever was the one with the Little Mermaid on top and lots and lots of sprinkles. I was so excited when I got a Samantha doll for my 6th birthday that I stood on my head ! I was really good at that and I could stay up longer than anybody.

Please, find my killer.

If you have information that will help, please contact: JBLeads, P.O.Box 3608 Minneapolis, MN 55403 or Email: JBLeads@aol.com (Paid for by V.Emery @Friends For Jonbenet
Quote:2001-07-26: 'Letter from JonBenet' ad seeks tips in slaying

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_768335,00.html
'Letter from JonBenet' ad seeks tips in slaying
'Please Remember Me,' says newspaper item placed by Ramsey friend

By The Associated Press July 26, 2001 BOULDER -- A newspaper ad featuring a fabricated letter from JonBenet Ramsey seeks information about her death and is topped with the words, "Please Remember Me."

The ad in the Daily Camera on Wednesday was paid for by Vicki Emery of Minnesota, a friend of the Ramseys'. It asks that information about the crime be sent to a post office box in Minneapolis or to an America Online e-mail address.

A photo of JonBenet in a sailor dress appears next to the letter, which ends with, "Please, find my killer." It is signed with a heart and "JonBenet" in handwriting.

The Ramseys' lawyer, L. Lin Wood of Atlanta, said the ad was intended to coincide with JonBenet's birthday, Aug. 6. He said Emery discussed the ad with John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's parents, but "it was done on her own volition."

"John and Patsy Ramsey wholeheartedly support any effort, private or public, to generate leads and tips in the case and to maintain public interest in it," Wood said Wednesday.

The nonprofit, Atlanta-based Friends for JonBenet is also trying to maintain interest in the 6-year-old girl's unsolved slaying.

The group is soliciting donations and support on its Web site. It also calls for making the murder of a child a federal capital offense and for creating a national DNA database of convicted perpetrators of crimes against children.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family's Boulder home the day after Christmas 1996.

No arrests have been made in JonBenet's death. Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner said his department will consider tips that Friends for JonBenet may receive.

"If it's something to follow up on, we would certainly do that," he said.
Quote:2001-07-26: 'Letter from JonBenet' ad seeks tips in slaying

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_768335,00.html
'Letter from JonBenet' ad seeks tips in slaying
'Please Remember Me,' says newspaper item placed by Ramsey friend

By The Associated Press July 26, 2001 BOULDER -- A newspaper ad featuring a fabricated letter from JonBenet Ramsey seeks information about her death and is topped with the words, "Please Remember Me."

The ad in the Daily Camera on Wednesday was paid for by Vicki Emery of Minnesota, a friend of the Ramseys'. It asks that information about the crime be sent to a post office box in Minneapolis or to an America Online e-mail address.

A photo of JonBenet in a sailor dress appears next to the letter, which ends with, "Please, find my killer." It is signed with a heart and "JonBenet" in handwriting.

The Ramseys' lawyer, L. Lin Wood of Atlanta, said the ad was intended to coincide with JonBenet's birthday, Aug. 6. He said Emery discussed the ad with John and Patsy Ramsey, JonBenet's parents, but "it was done on her own volition."

"John and Patsy Ramsey wholeheartedly support any effort, private or public, to generate leads and tips in the case and to maintain public interest in it," Wood said Wednesday.

The nonprofit, Atlanta-based Friends for JonBenet is also trying to maintain interest in the 6-year-old girl's unsolved slaying.

The group is soliciting donations and support on its Web site. It also calls for making the murder of a child a federal capital offense and for creating a national DNA database of convicted perpetrators of crimes against children.

JonBenet was found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family's Boulder home the day after Christmas 1996.

No arrests have been made in JonBenet's death. Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner said his department will consider tips that Friends for JonBenet may receive.

"If it's something to follow up on, we would certainly do that," he said.

2001-08-00: JonBenet Letter Ads

August 08, 2001

Please Remember Me

Yesterday was the first day of school. I would have been in fifth grade this year. I always loved the first day, especially meeting my new teacher for the first time. On my first day of kindergarten, my new backpack was filled with brand new pencils and markers and my favorite lunch of a peanut butter sandwich with grape jelly.

I'm glad someone cared enough about finding my killer to send in a new tip to the Boulder Police. I hope it will help them find out who killed me. Until he is caught, everyone is in danger.

Please don't stop looking for my killer.

If you have information that will help, please contact: JBLeads, P.O.Box 3608 Minneapolis, MN 55403 or Email: JBLeads@aol.com (Paid for by V.Emery Photo@V. Emery

2001-09-00: JonBenet Letter Ads

September 2001

Please Remember Me

This is me hold my dog, Jacques. We used to play in the backyard. In the fall, he would jump on the leaves with me after I raked a big pile of them. Life was so much fun and so simple then.

Life isn't so simple anymore, is it ! There is so much evil and so many bad people. The same kind of evil that invated my home on December 25, 1996 invaded our country on September 11, 2001.

We need to find all these killers and bring them to justice.

Please don't stop looking for mine.

If you have information that will help, please contact: JBLeads, P.O.Box 3608 Minneapolis, MN 55403 or Email: JBLeads@aol.com (Paid for by V.Emery Photo@V. Emery

]November 2001

Please Remember Me

Look closely at her picture.
She could be your daughter.
She could be your granddaughter.

She was brutally tortured and murdered in her home by an intruder on December 25, 1996 in Boulder. Her murderer left his DNA, a handwritten letter and other important evidence.

Someone in Boulder or its vicinity may have information that could help solf JonBenet's murder. But they must come forward with it.

Please contact me if you know anything that could help solve this crime. Please, I need your help so that this monster can be caught and punished.

To those who have cared enough to write or email, the information has been forward to the proper authorities. Thank you very much.

In Death of Innocence, John and Patsy were writing about when they bought the house in Michigan and they mentioned Vici Emery.

"We had found the house in Charlevoix in the summer of 1992" [DOIpg181] "Originally build in 1887" [DOIpg182] "Chip and Vicki Emery lived up the street from us" [DOIpg183] "Patsy named the house Summer Hill" [DOIpg7]