Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ransom Note
http://www.jameson245.com/bestnote.htm
The ransom note was taken to the police station. Copies were made and the original kept as evidence. A copy was taken to the Ramsey house.

04-18-2000 Steve Thomas, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation"

Page 25:

"Detective Arndt asked Ramsey, White, and Fernie for the opinions of the ransom note. White and Fernie commented that it seemed to reveal a familiarity with John Ramsey. The use of such words as hence and attache indicated the writer was educated. John Ramsey had little to say aobut it and was unusually quiet. None had any idea what SBTC meant."

"In the sunroom, Patsy Ramsey examined a second-generation photocopy of the ransom note, a smeary version that showed little more than the dark printed words. Rather than commenting on the words and content, she told one of the her firends that the note was written on the same kind of paper she had in the kitchen."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Later some said she couldn't have known from the photocopy that it was like the paper on HER pad. Stupid people, she DID see and hold the original, of course she would know it was like her pad. But BORG just twisted everything to reflect bad on the parents.
umm wow, lol. They try to spin every single thing possible.

They always conveniently forget tthe truth, lol.
From Newsweek 3/19/2000

Smit believes the police were right to focus on the family at first. But he's dismayed at their reluctance to investigate alternatives. Smit thinks the killer spent time inside the house before the murder, getting familiar with the layout. He may have broken in while the family was out earlier that night, giving him time to write the ransom note on Patsy Ramsey's stationery. (State officials cleared John Ramsey of writing the note, and a Secret Service examiner concluded there was "no evidence" that Patsy had written it.)

Page 54:

"We were then brought up to date on a new discovery. Crime scene techs at the house had recoverd three Sharpie felt-tip pens from on orange metal container on the kitchen counter beneath the telephone from which Patsy had made her 911 call, not far from where the ransom note tablet was found."

"U.S. Secret Service eventually determined that one of those pens, a pre-November 1992 water-based ink Sharpie, was used to write both the practice and actual ransom notes. The Secret Service, which maintains a hugh database on inks because of its federally mandated assignment ot chase forgers, told us, "the ink 'on the note' is unique in the collection of approximately 7,000 standards from the Ink Library."

"That meant that whoever wrote the notes used the exact pen from that cup. They not only left the pad behind but, when they finished, neatly put the felt-tip pen in its container."

jameson comment - I do believe Thomas was reported the truth there.

Page 25:

"Detective Arndt asked Ramsey, White, and Fernie for the opinions of the ransom note. White and Fernie commented that it seemed to reveal a familiarity with John Ramsey. The use of such words as hence and attache indicated the writer was educated. John Ramsey had little to say about it and was unusually quiet. None had any idea what SBTC meant."

"In the sun room, Patsy Ramsey examined a second-generation photocopy of the ransom note, a smeary version that showed little more than the dark printed words. Rather than commenting on the words and content, she told one of the her friends that the note was written on the same kind of paper she had in the kitchen."

(They forget she saw the real note - - found it on the stairs and looked at it, looked at it again as John read it.)
2001 June 13 - Transcript Testimony of John Fernie - Colorado vs Miller trial

John Fernie: "I drove my car into the -- up the alley and parked in the back of your house, and went around to the patio door, which was a glass door leading into the kitchen and back of the house, and didn't see anybody, but saw a piece of paper laying on the floor. Looked at that. It was facing the other direction. Read it. And after the first few lines realized something very strange was happening. And so I ran around to the front of the house and knocked on the door and was let in."

John Fernie: "I didn't pick it up. It was inside the door and I was outside. The door was locked. I read it through the door."

John Fernie: "Fleet and Priscilla White were there when I arrived. And my wife came shortly thereafter. And our -- Overstock, our priest, came afterwards as well."

John Fernie: "My recollection is that later in the day, when we were waiting for phone calls from the supposed kidnappers, we were sitting in the back room with a detective and trying to figure out what the note meant. And there was a copy of the note. I don't know if it was the note, or a copy of the note, actually."