Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is name not in 911 call?
The 911 call: Patsy never refers to JonBenét by name.

Dispatcher: 911 emergency
        (unintelligible)
         Patsy:  Police!
         Dispatcher: What's going on?
         Patsy: I'm at seven fifty-five 15th Street.
         Dispatcher: What's going on there, ma'am?
         Patsy: We have a kidnapping. Hurry, please.
         Dispatcher: Explain to me what's going on, OK?
         Patsy: There, we have a, there's a note left and our daughter's gone.
         Dispatcher: A note was left and your daughter is gone?
         Patsy: Yes.
         Dispatcher: How old is your daughter?
         Patsy: She's six years old. She's blonde, six years old.
         Dispatcher: How long ago was this?
         Patsy: I don't know. I just found the note and my daughter's gone.
         Dispatcher: Does it say who took her?
         Patsy: What?
         Dispatcher: Does it say who took her?
         Patsy: No. I don't know. It's, there's a, there's a ransom note here.
         Dispatcher: It's a ransom note?
         Patsy: It's say SBTC, victory. Please.
         Dispatcher: OK, what's your name? Are you Pats...
         Patsy: Patsy Ramsey, I'm the mother. Oh, my God! Please!
         Dispatcher: I'm, OK, I'm sending an officer over, OK?
         Patsy: Please!
         Dispatcher: Do you know how long she's been gone?
         Patsy: No, I don't. Please, we just got up and she's not here. Oh, my God! Please!
         Dispatcher: OK, calm...
         Patsy: Please send somebody.
         Dispatcher: I am, honey.
         Patsy: Please.
         Dispatcher: Take a deep breath for me, OK?
         Patsy: Hurry. Hurry. Hurry!
         Dispatcher: Patsy! Patsy? Patsy? Patsy?

Faye Marie Swetlik   - recently murdered in SC                                                    https://www.wistv.com/2020/02/14/listen-...ppearance/
“I need to report a missing child.  We can’t find my daughter.     She was playing outside. I can’t find her.” “She’s six. She’s going to be seven in June.” 
AJ Freund 911 call                                                                                                                   https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/911...ch-n997741
We, uh, we have a missing child.   (When was he last seen?)  Last night, probably around 9:30 when he was put to bed.”

JOSHUA DAVIS Jr.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/911-call-reporting-new-braunfels-baby-missing-released-8-years-into-investigation

“My grandson is missing. He's about 16-18 months. We can't find him anywhere.  We've been looking for him for about 20 minutes."

CAYLEE ANTHONY
Cindy Anthony: "I have someone here who I need to be arrested in my home."
911 Operator: "They are there right now?"
Cindy Anthony: "And I have a possible missing child. I have a 3-year-old who has been missing for a month."
911 Operator: "A 3-year-old? Have you reported that?"
Cindy Anthony: "I'm trying to do that now."
911 Operator: "OK, what did the person do that you need arrested?"
Cindy Anthony: "My daughter."
Another call featured the first words heard from the mother of the missing girl. She said she knows who has her daughter.  
Cindy Anthony: "I called a little bit ago to the deputy sheriff's and I've found out that my granddaughter has been taken -- she has been missing for a month. Her mother had finally admitted that she had been missing."
911 Operator: "What is the address you are calling from?"
Cindy Anthony: "We are talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the baby sitter stole her. I need to find her."
911 Operator: "Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?"
Cindy Anthony: "She said she took her a month ago and my daughter has been looking for her. I told you my daughter has been missing for a month and I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her by herself. There is something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."
911 Operator: "OK, what is the 3-year-old's name?"
Cindy Anthony: "Caylee, C-A-Y-L-E-E, Anthony."

Dulce Maria Alvarez

https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/moms-heartbreaking-911-call-released-in-case-of-missing-5-year-old-dulce-maria-alavez/

The teen mother of missing New Jersey girl Dulce Maria Alavez could barely get words out, her voice shaking in panic, as she called 911 to say the 5-year-old had vanished.
“I can’t find my daughter,” Noema Alavez Perez, 19, said in the Sept. 16 call, sobs catching in her throat, according to a recording obtained by NJ Advance Media on Thursday.
The teen mother of missing New Jersey girl Dulce Maria Alavez could barely get words out, her voice shaking in panic, as she called 911 to say the 5-year-old had vanished.
“I can’t find my daughter,” Noema Alavez Perez, 19, said in the Sept. 16 call, sobs catching in her throat, according to a recording obtained by NJ Advance Media on Thursday.
“We were here at the park, and people said that somebody… probably somebody took her.”
The dispatcher asks what the girl was wearing, but the mom doesn’t seem to immediately be able to answer, breathing heavily and asking for a moment.
“I don’t remember what clothes she was wearing,” she says. “I just remember her pants. She was wearing like a flower … flowery pants and some heels, some white heels.”
Semaj Crosby

“My daughter is missing.  I cannot find her.  She was outside playing with the kids and she’s missing.” 

As in all the other calls, the name was given only after the parent was asked by the 911 operator. 

In the Ramsey case, Patsy was never asked.