Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TimeLine #1 Beginnings.
Boulder, Colorado
December 25, 1994 Ramsey Christmas 1994

"Burke's tree had an airplane theme, with Santa flying through the air, as well as lots of other little airplanes diving down through the branches. John Andrew's tree reflected a western theme with cowboy hats, saddles, bandanna bows, and ornaments to mirror his life as a "cowboy" student at the University of Colorado. In Melinda's bedroom, I put up a three foot tree festooned with paper dolls and pink and white Victorian lace. JonBenet helped me decorate the full size angel tree in her room with items we had picked up in our travels and ornaments from her baby years, like her pink tennis shoes. She had one special glass angel that she hung on her tree because it reminded her of Beth."

"Down in the kitchen, I had about a dozen birdhouses displayed year around as decorations a top our cabinets. So on a corner of the kitchen counter, I placed a three foot tree filled with bird nests and ornaments made out of birdseed. Upstairs in the children's play room, I decorated a whimsical eight foot tree with nursery rhyme characters, teddy bears, and Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse ornaments. Finally, our master bedroom had a full size artificial tree glistening with gold, silver, and crystal ornaments. In addition to the garland of pearls and white pearl lights, I hung hand blown glass I'd brought with me from West Virginia." [DOIpg93]
Summer 1995 JonBenet and Burke both got Chicken Pox

"It was the summer of '95." (snip) "two or three weeks before they left for Michigan." (snip) "and her and Burke both caught the chicken pox." (snip) "Patsy is in the kitchen on the telephone with the doctor." (snip) "she's got these spots on her face and we need to have a photo shoot in about 3 days. Is there anything you can give her to get rid of the spots?" [Linda Wilcox on Boyles 7/98]
Charlevoix, Michigan
Summer 1995

Home Town Parades Throughout the summer

Charlevoix Home-Town Parades "Little Miss Charlevoix" (Age 4)

"JonBenet too had a busy summer in Charlevoix. She was crowned Little Miss Charlevoix in a pageant in June and spent the rest of the summer riding in convertibles in various home-town parades throughout Michigan. She performed a patriotic tap & song for her talent. She and Burke both won ribbons in several decorated bicycle contests" [Ramsey 1995 Christmas Flyer]
Parkersburg, WV
September 1995

Twentieth High
School Reunion Parkersburg Twentieth High School Reunion

"We last saw each other at our twenty-year reunion in 1995. She looked radiant and the picture of health. We sat together all evening and had a grand time." (snip) "She told me she had taken John, Burke and JonBenet to our old elementary school and sat in some of our old classrooms." [Judy Mason Schoch in JBMpg21]"
Little Miss Colorado Title (Age 5)

"In October, JonBenet become Little Miss Colorado, she rode on the "Good Ship Lollipop" float during the Boulder Christmas parade. (Grandpa Paugh built the float!) She waved and sang all along the parade route!" [Ramsey 1995 Christmas Flyer]
[IMAGE] . Boulder, Colorado
December 1995

Parade on Good Ship Lollipop Float Boulder Christmas Parade "Little Miss Colorado" (Age 5)

"In October, JonBenet become Little Miss Colorado, she rode on the "Good Ship Lollipop" float during the Boulder Christmas parade. (Grandpa Paugh built the float!) She waved and sang all along the parade route!" [Ramsey 1995 Christmas Flyer]
February 1996 Valentine's Day

"Valentine's Day had been especially fun for JonBenet." (snip) "My mother says it was her favorite holiday as a child." (snip) "JonBenet and I had gone to Michael's to buy puffy paint and two sweatshirt dresses to fashion into Valentine outfits." (snip) "JonBenet had written, "I love you," on hers, and I had made a little felt hearts with lace on the other one." [DOIpg144]"