Patsy's jacket fibers
Thumbs Down 
10-04-2002 48 Hours Investigates - "Searching for a Killer"

Erin Moriarty: (Talking to Patsy) "What do you think about these fibers?"

Patsy Ramsey:
"After John discovered the body and she was brought to the living room. I laid eyes on her; I knelt down and hugged her. But I was, had my whole body on her body. My sweater fibers or whatever I had on that morning are going to transfer to her clothing."
10-04-2002 48 Hours Investigates - "Searching for a Killer"

Bruce Levin: (Atlanta meeting taped August 29, 2000 9:34am) "You were shown photographed wearing a red out..."

Patsy Ramsey: (Atlanta meeting taped August 29, 2000 9:34am) "It's kind of a black and red and gray fleece"

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "Bruce Levin of the Boulder's district attorneys office led the questioning"

Bruce Levin: (Atlanta meeting taped August 29, 2000 9:34am) "Mrs. Ramsey, I have scientific evidence from forensic scientists that say there are fibers in the paint tray that match your red jacket"

Erin Moriarty: (Voice Over) "The paint tray is significant because a brush from it along with some rope was used to strangle and sexually abuse JonBenet. "

Bruce Levin : (Atlanta meeting taped August 29, 2000 9:34am) "We believe the fibers from her jacket were found in the paint tray, found tied into the ligature found on JonBenet's neck, was found on the blanket she was wrapped in, was found on the duct tape that was found on the mouth. I have no evidence from any scientist that suggest that those fibers are from any source other than your red jacket."

Lin Wood: (Atlanta meeting taped August 29, 2000 9:34am) "Well, come on, what other sources did they test."