Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found on Facebook
So I posted a thread on a fairly new BOULDER forum on Facebook and - - this popped up.

Peter J. Fotopoulos I was a Boulder newspaper columnist at the time of the murder. I remain convinced by the huge volume of available evidence that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter JonBenét and wrote the preposterously long and patently phony two-and-a-half page "ransom note" using a notepad and pen from the Ramsey home in a desperate attempt to fabricate a cover story for her crime.
The "ransom note" is the Rosetta Stone of the JonBenét Ramsey murder case. As the FBI said during the investigation, this is not a "whodunnit."
I came upon this post late at night and am not going to lose more sleep spending any more time now on it right now.
And I'm sure as hell not going to waste my time in the future arguing with the same tinfoil hat crackpots I've been debating since the facts of the case began to emerge in 1997. They're almost as bad as today's Internet #QAnon conspiracy theorists.
Get and read the Steve Thomas book "JonBenét: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation." You can buy a good quality used hardcover copy for under ten bucks delivered.

The poster's name is unknown to me, I responded with a link to my pages in Steve Thomas' book and my page on Foster. After a rude awakening today (largest earthquake NC has had since 1916 shook this house for 5 minutes.) he made me laugh.

Messages In This Thread
Found on Facebook - by jameson245 - 07-30-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: Found on Facebook - by jameson245 - 11-04-2019, 12:48 PM
RE: Found on Facebook - by jameson245 - 08-06-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Found on Facebook - by jameson245 - 08-09-2020, 06:20 PM