New document received. Source trusted completely
In JonBenet's right hand there were blue wool fibers that have, to the best of my knowledge, never been sourced.  

In her left hand there were blue-grey fibers (document doesn't say what the material was for those) and black cotton fibers as well as blue cotton fibers.  These fibers are also unidentified.
The Colorado Bureau of Investigation reported blue and black wool on the cord in the wrist ligature as well as green, blue and black cotton.

Just reading this for the first time and will share what I feel will contribute to the discussion and help investigators.

Police were given clothing - I do not believe all were tested to see if one was a match.

reading more.
The cord was made of olefin. Only one factory "end" (melted end to prevent unraveling) was found in the house - that was on the neck ligature. The other end was never found. If someone suspected a man of this crime and happened to take control of that cord, it could solve this crime.

If someone has this or ANY evidence, I would advise them to wear gloves when handling it (even after all this time, protecting evidence is important). Put it in a new, large envelope or paper bag and tape it closed. Contact someone in law enforcement and get permission to send it to them. To do this anonymously, call crime stoppers or contact me at jameson245@aol.com.
(10-18-2017, 02:41 PM)jameson245 Wrote: In JonBenet's right hand there were blue wool fibers that have, to the best of my knowledge, never been sourced.  

In her left hand there were blue-grey fibers (document doesn't say what the material was for those) and black cotton fibers as well as blue cotton fibers.  These fibers are also unidentified.

I wonder where the fibers came from. I could only imagine they possibly came from a sweater.. possibly what the killer was wearing. JonBenet grabbed his shirt/sweater whatever he was wearing to fight back. Heartbreaking