Dear Colin
First, let me say I am glad you have a Ramsey forum going, sorry I can't participate there but having been falsely accused of misdeeds on FB, I am banned.  So I will respond to a shared message here and hope you will see it.   Not sure if I will see any response made in FB, but you can email me if you want to respond to ME.

You wrote a long post saying you wouldn't have done this or that if YOU had been either John or Patsy that day.  Not knowing you, I won't question  what YOU would do.  And for the purpose of this thread, that doesn't matter.

You wrote, near the end of your post, "An every day working class family would have been fucked good & proper."

That statement touched me.  Unfortunately, you may be right, but not for the reasons you put forth.

The Ramseys were fortunate to have had a good friend in Mike Bynum who understood how dangerous it could be for innocent parents to allow themselves into the back room of an agency who clearly wanted to solve this quickly and were willing to bet the odds.  After all, a child so young has few enemies - - dead in her home, odds are it was a domestic incident.

The Ramseys were fortunate to have had a good friend, Mike Bynum, who understood how dangerous it could be for innocent and naïve (trusting totally in the BPD) people to volunteer to go to police headquarters for biased and aggressive interrogations by an agency HE  (Bynum) could see was already biased BORG.

I agree, without the benefit of a good friend like Mike, the Ramseys may well have been, as you put it, "fucked good and proper".

My question to you would be along these lines.

Does BORG really think the Ramseys did this horrible thing to their child (can they really ignore the evidence of an intruder and the DNA?)     or is the BORG just another chance for some middle class individuals to take a jab at someone who had more money and a nicer home and a private plane and a reprieve from cancer?

In getting to know some BORG, it seemed to me to be clear it was that - - - a chance to hurt someone who seemed to have a better life than the normal Joe and Joan.  

You wrote, "Money, influence, political corruption kept Ramsey's out of jail."

No, it wasn't their money - - the evidence just wasn't there - - and there IS clear and convincing evidence of an intruder.  The money helped, but if the evidence was there, the money would not have kept them out of jail.

Influence?  Again, no.  If influence could do all you think, it would have done a lot more than what we have today.  The cops would have said there was evidence of an intruder and let the case languish until cold.  But you think they used their influence to be constantly accused by different cops?  Nope - influence (which they clearly did not have) didn't help them.

Political corruption - - - there was no arrest because the physical evidence - including a man's DNA mixed with JOnBenet's blood in her panties and that unsourced hand print, the unsourced boot print, the unsourced handwriting......  there were no grounds for an arrest.  As for political corruption - - did everyone involved forget to tell the Governor and Mayor that the politically correct stand was Ramsey = innocence?  

Now, I will tell you there are other suspects, people whose families are old families in Boulder, people holding public positions (intentionally being obscure here) who look like good suspects to some PIs - - and THEY may have been protected by money, influence and political corruption.

Have you ever looked into any suspects not named Ramsey who might fit your description of the guilty parties here?

Messages In This Thread
Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-14-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by Kaligirlsam - 07-14-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by Dave - 07-15-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by Gemini6 - 07-17-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Dear Colin - by jameson245 - 07-15-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Dear Colin - by Kaligirlsam - 07-15-2017, 09:04 PM