Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To those who think this is a scam
I have been around a long time and have done more to expose the TRUTH and advance the investigation than any other poster.   Do the research and see for yourself.

I have paid for Internet space and put hours of work putting together a timeline and hosting forums where the truth was revealed - websites used by the curious and the investigators.  Unlike Tricia Griffith of ForumsforJustice and weBsleuths, I didn't pay myself a salary.  Most of those pages are offline now due to financial issues (I am not rich) but they are referred to enough you can verify this is true.

I have traveled to meet Ramsey supporters and BORG (like Darnay Hoffman and Frank Coffman) because I wanted to see what everyone had.  I have made true friends on all sides of this discussion and have done all I could to make ALL truths known.  Also verified in forums.  (When BORG was accusing me of being the Patricia pretender, I was with Darnay in NYC with no access to a computer.  He spoke of our friendship on the BORG forums.)

When I saw a false witness going into the Grand Jury, I stepped up and exposed him as a fraud - - that is in the Schiller, Thomas and Ramsey books.  Also at jameson245.com/foster_page.htm and on 48 Hours program documentary.

More recently, I worked on a couple documentaries last Fall, started a small reward fund using MY OWN money on
Septembere 1st and later set up the GoFundMe page.

On the GoFundMe page, the BORG attacked quick and hard, calling it a fraud, but they were and are wrong.  John and Jan support the effort - John made a donation and Jan posted on her facebook page that they were in support of my efforts.  The money is still in the bank and I have just publicly let the BPD know I would like to help pay for the new DNA testing that could reveal personal attributes of the man who left his DNA mixed with the blood in JonBenet's panties. 

That is GOOD evidence that has been used repeatedly to clear people.

To those who say such evidence does not exist, please note John Mark Karr, Fleet White, Chris Wolf and others have been PUBLICLY declared cleared because they didn't leave that profile behind.

If I am stealing the money, why am I offering to make out a check for $1,800 to a lab?  Do you really think I would try to involve the chief of police in that if I was stealing the money?

I find it kind of ironic that I have a history here - easy to check on - - but so many would rather believe a BORG poster on facebook, someone they do NOT know themselves, and judge me to be the one they should mistrust.

That is the way of the Internet.  Just have to move by that garbage.   The GoFundMe page may or may not grow, but it has already helped advance this investigation.

And I am still here.

Messages In This Thread
To those who think this is a scam - by jameson245 - 05-23-2017, 07:19 PM
RE: To those who think this is a scam - by Summer Dawn - 05-24-2017, 01:24 AM
RE: To those who think this is a scam - by Summer Dawn - 05-24-2017, 06:18 PM