Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melody and Luther Stanton - SE, across the street
Melody and Luther slept with their windows cracked.  She reported hearing a terrible scream after midnight, said she knew it was from the Ramsey house but assumed the parents would take care of it.  Luther said after that he heard a noise that might have been metal hitting concrete.  There are several theories about what that may have been - - either the grate falling back into place or a bat being thrown (one was found on northern window ledge and that had fibers on it from the basement carpet.)

Melody had twin sons named Richardson, age 30.  I believe they lived home at that time and wonder if they were ever considered.

As I wrote that, I wondered if the BPD kept track of the criminal activities of ANYONE and EVERYONE listed in their files.  Absolutely not accusing her sons but the question begs to be asked  - - - if LE did follow all the names they had in their files, if the killer is somewhere in their thousands of pages of notes - - might they have found JonBenét's killer went on with other criminal activities?

Messages In This Thread
Melody and Luther Stanton - SE, across the street - by jameson245 - 01-30-2017, 07:12 PM