beuf records from TimeLine
[b]  November, 1996 - JonBenét was seen by her doctor for the last time - a little on her medical records and the doctor's observations.[/b]

Dr. Beuf saw JonBenét 27 times between March, 1993 and November, 1996.
  Most of those visits were for sinus infections and colds. There was one for an injured finger, another after a fall in a grocery store.
 He mentioned once in an interview that she had a scar on her face from being hit with a golf club, but  he did not say he had attended her for that injury - just noted that the scar was there and he thought Burke had hit her. I suggest it was an accident since it appears to have been an isolated incident and not an unusual accident for active kids.
 On five occasions he did a brief examination of the external genitalia. He said on Primetime live that he never did a speculum exam and did not suggest in any way that he did any type of internal exam. Here is the information on those 5 "vaginal" exams.
    9/1993 -age 3 - JonBenét had had a recent bout of diarrhea and was complaining of pain during urination and there was vaginal redness. Typical treatment would be plain water baths, possibly use of an ointment.
   4/1994 - age 3 - another visit concerning pain during urination - possibly related to bubble bath (a known irritant). This is in the doctor's records and appears to be the only time bubble bath caused the problem. Again, the typical treatment would be plain water baths and possibly an ointment.
 10/1994 - age 4 - a routine physical, no inflammation noted. It WAS noted that she OCCASIONALLY wet the bed - not unusual - Dr. Beuf told Primetime live that 20-25% of children wet the bed occasionally at the age of 4.
   3/1995 - age 4 - JonBenét was brought to the doctor with abdominal pain and fever. He did a full physical check on her and ran tests.
     8/1996 - age 5 - A routine physical (possibly a pre-school exam which may have included a brief visual examination of the genital area). Nothing noted as abnormal.
                  This is the extent of the "vaginal" exams performed on JonBenét.
 The last time Dr. Beuf saw JonBenét as a patient was five weeks before she died - a check-up after a sinus infection.
    Dr. Beuf issued a statement - "My office treated JonBenét Ramsey from March, 1993 through  December, 1996. Throughout this period, there has been absolutely no evidence of abuse of any kind."
  On February 14, 1997, Dr. Beuf was interviewed on KUSA-TV. He reported that they did ask him about prior sexual abuse of JonBenét. His answer? "I told them absolutely, categorically no. There was absolutely no evidence - either physical or historical."
 In the British Documentary produced in the first half of 1998, Dr Beuf said , "I saw absolutely no signs of sexual abuse. I had no suspicion of it. I always think about sexual abuse with any child ... who comes through this practice, because it is such a terribly destructive thing ... in JonBenét's case I saw absolutely no evidence.

Messages In This Thread
beuf records from TimeLine - by jameson245 - 02-22-2020, 10:27 AM