jameson posts
2002-12-02: Webbsleuths Forum (http://www.webbsleuths.com)
http://www.webbsleuths.com/dcf/DCForumID101/117.html

jameson
unregistered user Dec-06-02, 09:04 AM (EST)

19. "RE: The bowl"
In response to message #18

The evidence list

The cops didn't take the bowl the first day - they took it later - after they were told pineapple was found in the autopsy.

I want to know if the guests or VA saw pineapple in the house that day - - who was serving fruit - yeah, it seems there was other pineapple there so what is the real story?

I want to know if anyone in the house took out the garbage that day - I am guessing they did - and I doubt that garbage was checked later.

The cops would have looked inthe trash early - - but did they later in the day - when the VA and friends were cleaning around? I didn't see trash listed as evidence taken in.

why_nut
unregistered user
Dec-06-02, 09:22 AM (EST)

20. "Jameson"
In response to message #19

"The cops didn't take the bowl the first day - they took it later - after they were told pineapple was found in the autopsy."

I believe that to be misinformation on your part. The bowl was listed as an item taken as authorized by the search warrant of the 26th, where it is listed as item 71KKY. The autopsy was not begun until the 27th. The autopsy resulted in a separate warrant being issued to search for dark fibers, hair and seminal fluid or semen, as justified by the findings at autopsy of suspicious smeared fluid on JonBenet's thighs and fiber and hair evidence on items that touched her body. The warrant of the 27th does not request that officers look for items that may have contained pineapple because pineapple was found inside JonBenet's body.

Messages In This Thread
jameson posts - by jameson245 - 11-30-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: jameson posts - by jameson245 - 11-30-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: jameson posts - by jameson245 - 11-30-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: jameson posts - by jameson245 - 11-30-2019, 05:22 PM