Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sancho program comment
I worked with the production for a short time. My very limited NDA ended when the show aired.
I was approached by Miguel Sancho and agreed to help. He said it was too bad they couldn't get a family interview - believed John Ramsey when he said there's be no more interviews after Dr. Phil. I contacted John, flew to Salt lake City, drove to Moab with Sancho and got them the interview. I gave the team a handful of leads. Including Jim Benish and the Schonlau brothers.
Within weeks I realized that the team was.... dishonest. They had agreed to certain things that they never intended to follow through on (and no, it had nothing to do with money or credit).
I found myself disrespected and bullied when I refused to give them certain files. Veiled threats were made - if I didn't cooperate, my relationship with John Ramsey would be damaged. I was advised to remember my place (housewife with bills v Producers with cash) I was advised to cash in selling certain files and contacts. I remembered my place, my personal values, and I quit the project.
I still encouraged others to participate. I did nothing to harm the project. But I did, and do, warn people to be carful when dealing with either Miguel Sancho and/or David Tomasini. If you make an agreement with them, get it in writing, signed, witnessed and notarized.

Messages In This Thread
Sancho program comment - by jameson245 - 04-25-2019, 07:53 PM