Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
responding to thetalko.com article
7 JonBenet's Last Meal

Many who feel the murderer did not reside in the Ramsey home almost always refer to two strange round burn marks found on her neck and back. The perfect circle burns were ultimately thought to be marks from a stun gun. Those who theorize an intruder killed JonBenet, alleged that these burns came from the stun gun that was used to subdue her. Had the Ramseys had anything to do with JonBenet’s murder, they wouldn’t have had to stun gun her, because she would have gone with them willingly. However, there is evidence to suggest the potential stun gun marks might have been yet another element of staging when the police found something peculiar in her stomach. There was evidence of pineapple in her stomach that was not yet digested, suggesting she had eaten the pineapple shortly before she died. The Ramseys have always maintained that after returning from the Whites’ Christmas party JonBenet went straight to bed and they did not feed her the pineapple. This suggests that someone JonBenet knew led her downstairs to eat the pineapple, and the mysterious marks must have been administered after because she could not have consumed the pineapple after being stun gunned.

##################

There's NO evidence the Ramseys owned a stun gun and most BORG try like HELL to ignore that piece of evidence - or make up silly stories of what else it may have been - - like a child's loom or bit from a railroad track - - if it was broken just so.  but nice to see it accepted here.

The pineapple was NOT in her stomach but had passed through and was in the intestines.  If you ever had a kid vomit in the middle of the night - - and understand vomit comes from the stomach, not the intestines - - you can see that proves it was NOT eaten just before the murder.  It could have been eaten in the early afternoon according to the experts I have met with during my work on documentaries and other projects.  I think Burke took out a bowl of pineapple that afternoon while his mother was in the basement dying her hair or on the second and third floor packing for travel.  I think JonBenét passed by and grabbed a bite with no one knowing.  I don't think it is important to the murder investigation at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: responding to thetalko.com article - by jameson245 - 07-30-2018, 10:58 PM