Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAIR evidence
From new documents -

More than one head hair was found on the bottom sheet from JonBenet's bed. I am talking about hairs that could not have been from anyone in the Ramsey family. Some were full hairs and some were not.

Theory being the person had had a recent haircut and some bits had stayed on his head and dropped out in JonBenet's room?

Having said that, it appears they were consistent with each other for the most part but there were also some "unaccountable differences" - and that is confusing to me. Could it be that the person had lightened their hair or colored it or spray colored it and then let it grow out? I don't know, just reporting what I see here.
According to papers I got from the DA's office, a pubic hair found on the blanket was CBI item #CM04 That was October 2003
This is a handwritten note found in Trip DeMuth's presentation file.  It is a list of hairs foud and reported on by Kathy Dressel.

5 hairs from JB's shirt
8 hairs from JB's pants
4 hairs from duct tape
1 hair from blanket in basement
1 hair from ligature on JB's hand
1 hair from vacuuming
2 hairs from sweater on JB's bed
1 hair from bags that were put on JB's hands
1 hair from wine cellar
1 hair from bottom sheet
1 hair from vacuuming in living room

and this  "Black fibers found on pubic area of JB matches with duct tape, black tights from 2nd floor laundry room, and sham and duvet found in suitcase.

MY QUESTION - - SINCE THE BPD TOOK PUBIC HAIRS FROM SUSPECTS LIKE JOHN BREWER EUSTACE, DOES THAT MEAN OUR GUYS TOUCHED ALL THOSE ITEMS AND MOVED THE FIBERS TO OTHER PLACES?    Did he handle her tights while he was in the house efore they got home?  (She didn't wear tights on Christmas.)

and this - "Blue cotton fibers found on JB's groin consistent with sham and duvet."

MY COMMENT - "consistent" is not a match, but I can see why Lou was thinking SickPuppy tried to put her in the suitcase.  Still, he may have just gone through it while waiting for the family to get home and settled in for the night.
Interesting question from Trip Demuth's presentation

"Have you retrieved all notes, photographs, and other documentation of the pubic hair from both the FBI and CBI?
and more
There are also several hairs that positively don't match anybody. Why aren't you running DNA tests on those hairs? Will the defense use this to say you have tunnel vision?
These hairs include
1 unidentified hair on JB's shirt.
1 remaining unidentified hair on the white blanket. (It looks like the DNA of a hair from the blanket was tested and found to belong to JB.)
WHY AREN'T YOU TESTING ALL THE HAIRS AS YOU DID THIS ONE?
1 unidentified hair on the comforter on JB's bed.
3 unidentified head hairs found on JB's sheets in her bed.
1 hair from the vacuuming in the wine cellar.
1 hair from the sweater on JB's bed.
1 hair from the vacuuming taken in the living room.

How do you prove these hairs were not brought in by an intruder?
Secondary transference is an explanation but how do you prove it was secondary transference and not a primary transference tie goes to the accused. They will say it came from the killeer. How will you prove them wrong?
There are also several hairs that positively don't match anybody. Why aren't you running tests on these hairs?
Will the defense use this to say you have tunnell vision?

These hairs include:
1 unidentified hair on JB's shirt

1 remaining unidentified hair on the whiite blanket. (It looks like the DNA of a hair from the blanket was tested and found to belong to JB. Why aren't you testing all the hairs as you did this one?

1 unidentified hair on the comforter on JB's bed.
3 unidentified head hairs found on JB's sheets in her bed.
1 hair from the vacuuming from the wine cellar
1 hair from the sweater on JB's bed
1 hair from the vacuuming taken in the living room